Top 7 Apps to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone/iPad
Copying data from Android to iOS can be quite tough, and Android users don't even bother to figure out how to do it when switching to a brand new iPhone. But actually, it's not as hard as ever expected with helpful apps/software. MobiKin Transfer for Mobile is one of them. Well, beyond that, are there any other apps to transfer data from Android to iPhone/iPad?
In today's tutorial, we will talk about the 7 best apps to transfer data from Android to iOS. Without further ado, let's get down to business now.
What's the most powerful cross-platform content transfer solution? Or, to be precise here, what's the best Android to iPhone transfer app/tool? MobiKin Transfer for Mobile (Win and Mac) may be worthy of the title. With a stripped-down user interface, this amazing software can transfer large files between almost any two mobile phones. It can copy data across at a single time, along with maintaining the quality.
Core features of Transfer for Mobile:
- The best app to transfer data from Android to iPhone, iPhone to Android, Android to Android, and iPhone to iPhone.
- The supported data types: contacts, call logs, text messages, pictures, music, documents, videos, apps, and more.
- Available on almost all kinds of Windows and Mac computers.
- Work well with all iOS and Android devices, including Samsung, Xiaomi, HTC, Sony, LG, OPPO, Motorola, Google, Vivo, iPhone 14/13/13 Pro (Max)/13 mini/12/12 Pro (Max)/12 mini, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPod touch, iPad, etc.
- It won't interfere with your privacy.
How to transfer data from Android to iPhone with Transfer for Mobile?
Step 1. Download, install and open this software on a computer. Then, connect both Android and iPhone to the computer via USB cables. Follow the hints on the screen to get both devices recognized by the program.
Step 2. You will see the main screen after the recognition. Now, ensure that the source phone on the left is Android. Otherwise, please click "Flip" in the middle of the interface.
Step 3. Choose the data types your want to transfer on the page. Finally, tap on "Start Copy" to start the Android to iPhone data transfer instantly.
- Share files across devices without deleting any files on your iPhone.
- Easy connection and simple operation.
- Quick transfer and total security.
- A paid product but with a free trial.
- 8 Best Android Data Eraser Software and Apps (Overview & Reviews)
- 3 Best Ways to Backup and Restore iPhone (#3 is Excellent)
1.FoneCopy - Phone Transfer
FoneCopy - Phone Transfer, the second-best file transfer app for Android to iPhone, enables you to move data like contacts, photos, and other media files. You can also use it to easily switch back to your Android phone with just one simple click. Moreover, it can keep data on both devices after the transfer.
- A cross-platform software that lets you transfer files from Android to iOS, Android to Android, iOS to Android, iOS to iOS.
- Support moving data like contacts, photos, videos, audio, music, playlists, movies, TV shows, podcasts, ringtones, voice memos, etc.
- Compatible with the latest Android and iOS.
- Convert media files to be compatible with the destination device automatically.
- Rocket-speed scan and file migration.
- Easy and safe.
- Its free trial has limited features.
2. Move to iOS
Move to iOS, one of the best apps to move data from Android to iOS, is designed to transfer data from Android to iDevices, covering contacts, message history, videos, camera roll, web bookmarks, email accounts, calendars. Before the transfer, you can choose to skip saving your files in another location and directly send them to your new iPhone in just a few steps. (Move to iOS not working?)
- Lightweight (occupy 1.7MB of storage size).
- Work for Android 4.0 or above and iPhone 5 or later (iOS 9 or above).
- Free tool.
- Device to device.
- Only available during iPhone/iPad initial setup.
- Erase data from the iOS device before initiating the transfer.
- You cannot use it to switch back to Android from iPhone.
As a great sharing app, SHAREit enables users to transfer data from one phone to another, such as movies, music, images, and so on. You can use this best app to switch from Android to iOS (and vice versa) to transfer content without quality loss. To start with, you should ensure both devices are connected to the same WiFi network.
If you find this application isn't easy to use, you can try the best SHAREit alternative software & apps.
- Offline mode is available sometimes.
- Supports multiple devices.
- Fast file transfers.
- Let you share with multiple devices at the same time.
- The performance of older OSes may be adversely affected after the installation.
- Little contact info is provided on its primary website.
- Riddled with ads.
- Top 5 Powerful Android Data Recovery Apps and Software of 2021
- Top 10 Best iPhone Data Recovery Software Reviews
With a speed of 40Mb/s, Xender assists in sending items like photos, videos, and text documents between devices. It isn't the best app for data transfer from Android to iPhone, though it is easy to operate after you tap the dedicated button on its simple and intuitive interface.
- Send files without worrying about the size.
- It is available in many languages.
- Available on PC.
- Free of in-app purchases.
- No Bluetooth is required.
- Take up little space on devices.
- There might be bugs when connecting.
- Close periodically, which is frustrating.
- Too many advertisements.
5. Smart Transfer
If you'd like to transfer content like contacts, calendars, photos, and videos, you can consider Smart Transfer. It is a decent app used to transfer data from Android to iPhone 13/12/11/XR/Xs/SE/X/8/7/6 and vice versa. This app allows you to make an easy connection through QR Code. And after that, you can transfer large files for free.
- Let you pause, edit, or cancel the app at any time. (How to delete Android apps from a computer?)
- Require WiFi, hotspot, or cellular data.
- Support major smartphones and tablets.
- Free tool.
- Batch conversions included.
- Offer no folder selection option.
- There's nothing simple or intuitive about this app.
- Fail to work occasionally.
- Flooded with ads.
6. Copy My Data
Copy My Data is an app to transfer information from Android to iPhone or the other way around. This product can be used to send and receive content over a WiFi network, covering contacts, pictures, calendar entries, and much more. Plus, it's quite easy to use, for it can guide you through the process of copying your content in a few easy steps.
- Easy installation and transfer.
- Concise interface with all features on it.
- No in-app purchase.
- Come with clear instructions.
- little chance of data loss.
- You can only transfer the entire folder.
- Fail to copy data on a few devices.
- No resume functionality.
- May put your privacy at risk.
Above are the finest quality applications out on the market. After going through this page, you now have the info you want to compare the apps before making a wise decision. And as a final tip, make sure the target iPhone has enough space to receive data from the source phone before the transmission.