[Solved] How to Transfer Music Files from iPod to Android Phone?
Listening to music while you're happy, sad or boring is a good way to vent your emotions, and in the past years, Apple's iPod have been regarded as the ideal device for enjoying music in the daily life or work, but with the popularity of Android devices, things have been changed. When you get a new a new Android phone, you may wish to transfer music from iPod to Android phone as ringtones, or you can only take one portable device to enjoy your favorite music.
Since the iPod and Android phone or tablet are running on different operating system, the music transfer seems to be difficult to complete. That's why we write this article to help you out. If you have an iPod and Android device at the same time, you really need to read this article to learn how to transfer music from iPod touch/nano/shuffle to Android within clicks.
iTunes is specially designed for Apple devices, and it is not available for Android users. But you can still use it to transfer songs from iPod touch/nano to Android phones or tablets. Below are the detailed steps.
Step 1: Sync music files from iPod to iTunes
- Run iTunes on your computer and connect your iPod to the computer via a USB cable.
- iTunes will detect the connected iPod and you should click the iPod icon to go to the Summary tab.
- Tap on "Back Up Now" button to start backing up all iPod data, including the music files to computer.
Step 2: Find music files on iTunes
- Once the iPod music files backup is done, you can find them on this computer.
- Navigate to User > Music > iTunes > iTunes Media on your computer.
- Now, you can find all the synced iPod songs here.
Step 3: Copy music from iTunes to Android
- Connect your Android phone to the computer.
- Copy the songs you need from iTunes Media and paste them to your Android phone.
For more details, you can go to the page of how to transfer music from iTunes to Android.
Check if You Need:
- [Fast Transfer] How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Android in 2020
- 5 Fast & Easy Ways to Transfer Contacts from iPhone and Android
You can also share your iPod music to Android phone using Bluetooth. To sync iPod to Android with Bluetooth, you should download and install Bluetooth File Transfer beforehand. Once you launch the program on your Android device, it will turn on Bluetooth automatically and sync data between your Android phone and other Bluetooth supported devices.
Step 1: Launch Bluetooth File Transfer on your Android phone after you downloaded and installed it.
Step 2: Click on "Next" and choose "Upload".
Step 3: Then set up permission for other Bluetooth support devices (iPod) on your Android phone. Then the iPod will start to receive the files transferred from the Android phone.
Check if You Need:
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung (Practical in 2020)
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone? [6 Proven Tips in 2020]
If you want to transfer music from iPod nano/touch to Android phone directly, you can draw support from MobiKin Transfer for Mobile. With it, you can quickly export and sync the whole music folder from iPod touch, iPod nano or iPod shuffle to Android devices. And if you wish to copy songs from Android back to iPod, the program also can also satisfy your needs.
Why Choose this iPod to Android Music Transfer
- Supports to transfer contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, books and more from iPod to Android.
- Compatible with iPod Touch 7/6, Shuffle 4/3, Nano 7/6, Classic, Samsung Galaxy S20/10, HTC, Huawei, ZTE, Xiaomi, etc.
- Keep all data of iPod in original quality after transferring to Android.
- Be able to transfer data between Android and Android, iOS and iOS. iOS to Android, and Android to iOS.
- Easy to use, 100% safe and reliable. Never reveal user information.
- It also comes with Mac version: Transfer for Mobile (Mac)
Below, I'll show you how to move music files from iPod to Android phone in minutes, with the help of MobiKin Transfer for Mobile. To begin with, you need to download and install the powerful program on your computer.
Step 1. Plug the two devices into computer
First of all, launch Transfer for Mobile software on your computer and plug your iPod and Android phone into the computer. Once the two devices are detected by the software, you can see the primary window of the powerful iPod to Android Music Transfer like below.
Step 2. Place the two devices to correct positions
Data will be transferred from source device to destination device. Therefore, you should make sure iPod is source device here. If not, you can click "Flip" button to switch the positions of the two devices.
Step 3. Transfer music from iPod to Android
If you only want to transfer music files, you can mark "Music" option in the program only, and then click "Start Copy" button to begin the transferring process. You can check the whole process according to the progress bar as you like.
The Bottom Line:
I hope this article can help you successfully transfer music from iPod to Android phone, so that you can enjoy your favorite music happily on Android phone. This page introduces three ways to copy iPod songs to Android devices, using iTunes, Bluetooth File Transfer and MobiKin Transfer for Mobile. I prefer the last tool because it can transfer all songs from iPod to Android at once, and it can also transfer more other file types.
Which method do you like best?
Do you have any other better suggestions?
Leave your comment and share it with everyone.