Best 5 Ways to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone in Minutes
Many of you may have stored quite a few favorite photos on your smartphones. If someday you get tired of your present Android phone and want to switch to an iPhone, you have to move all of your Android photos to the iPhone. It is troublesome and time-consuming to send these pictures from your Android phone to a new iPhone with one by one.
So how to transfer photos from Android to iPhone XR/XS/9/8/7/6 easily and effectively? In this article, you will find 5 different ways to solve your problem.
- Method 1: How to Transfer All of The Photos from Android to iPhone/iPad with 1 Click?
- Method 2: How to Send Photos from Android to iPhone with Move to iOS App?
- Method 3: How to Transfer Pictures from Android to iPhone Using USB Cables?
- Method 4: How to Get Pictures from Android to iPhone Using Google Drive?
- Method 5: How to Move Pictures from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
Everyone wants to know the easiest way to transfer photos from Android to iPhone. Therefore, we recommend Android to iPhone Transfer. It is a third-party software which aims at transferring data between iPhone and Android phone. Using this software, you can transfer all your photos between Android and iPhone with only 1 click.
The Highlights of Android to iPhone Transfer:
- Transfer contacts, photos, videos, and audio from Android to iPhone/iPad.
- Transfer contacts and media files from iDevice to iDevice.
- Support iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6/5, iPad, iPod touch, etc.
- Support Samsung Galaxy, LG, Sony, Huawei, HTC, and ZTE.
- Easy to use and with no data loss.
If you have an interest, you can download this software on your PC and give it a try.
Now, follow the guide below to transfer your photos from Android to iPhone/iPad with 3 steps.
- Launch the program and connect your devices to a computer.
- Select the files as you like.
- Start to transfer all of the photos from Android to iPhone/iPad.
Step 1: Connect your Android device and iPhone/iPad to a PC via USB cables.
Download the software and launch it on your PC. Connect both your Android phone and iPhone/iPad to the computer with USB cables as required. You need to enable USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose the files you want to transfer.
After both your devices are successfully connected to the computer, the data on your devices will be displayed on the interface. Now, choose "Photos" from the list.
Notice: You need to make sure the Android device is put on the left and the iPhone/iPad is on the right. If not, click "Switch" to exchange their positions.
Step 3: Starts to transfer photos from Android to iPhone/iPad.
After selection, click the "Start to Copy" button to transfer all photos from Android to your iPhone/iPad easily.
To connect your iPhone to the computer, you have to ensure that the latest iTunes is installed on your computer.
You May Also Be Curious About:
Besides the most convenient method, there are many other ways to transfer photos from Android to iPhone. Among them, using Move to iOS App is a good choice. It is the first Android app designed by Apple for Android users to transfer their phone data from Android to iPhone when setting up your new iPhone. If you are interested in this way, you can download it on the Google Play Store.
Now, let's see how to send your photos from Android to iPhone with Move to iOS app step by step.
- Download and install the Move to iOS app on both your Android and iPhone.
- Set up your new iPhone until you reach the "App & Data" screen.
- Choose "Move Data from Android". If you have already set up your iPhone before, you have to erase your iPhone and restart it.
- Open the Move to iOS app on your Android and accept the permission request.
- Tap on the "Continue" button on both your devices.
- Click "Next" on your Android, and it will lead you to the "Find Your Code" screen.
- You will get a ten-digit code or a six-digit code on your iPhone. Enter the code on your Android.
- Choose "Camera Roll" and tap the "Next" button. Your photos will be transferred from your Android to the iPhone now.
- When the transfer process is finished, click the "Done" button on your Android.
The files you can transfer with Move to iOS include contacts, text messages, photos, videos, Google account, Chrome, and bookmarks.
Another way to transfer your pictures from Android to iPhone is to use USB cables. This is a relatively direct and traditional way to transfer your photos without any third-party software involved. But using this method, you need a computer which functions as the middleman. If you use a Windows computer, you have to download iTunes.
Here is the step-by-step guide for transferring pictures from Android to iPhone using USB cables.
- Connect your Android to the computer with a USB cable. Your Android will appear as a drive.
- Open "My Computer" on your PC.
- Find your Android device under "Portable Device", open it.
- Find the pictures you want to move from the DCIM/Camera folder.
- Copy them to another newly-built folder on your computer.
Note: If you own a Mac computer, you need to download Android File Transfer to find the files on your Android phone.
#2. Sync photos from computer to iPhone via iTunes
- Open iTunes on your PC/Mac, and connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable.
- On the iTunes interface, tap on your iPhone icon on the top of the menu.
- Click "Photos" from the list, choose "Sync Photos".
- Select the folder where your Android photos are stored.
- After selection, click the "Apply" button to sync your photos from computer to your iPhone.
Now, your photos have been transferred from your Android to the iPhone. You can go to "Photos" > "Albums" to check your transferred photos.
You May Need:
Using cloud service to get pictures from Android to iPhone is also a good alternative. Google Drive is a popular cloud service which enables users to store different types of files. Using this way, you have to upload your photos from Android to your Google Drive, and then you can access your photos from any devices with the same Google account. You can choose to download the pictures from Google Drive to your iPhone.
Follow the tutorial below to get pictures from Android to the iPhone using Google Drive.
Make sure the Google drive is download and installed on both your Android device and iPhone. And you need a stable Wi-Fi connection during the photo transfer.
#1. On Android
- Open the Google Drive on your Android, log in with your Google account.
- Click the "Add" icon > "Upload" icon.
- Choose the pictures you want to transfer from Android to iPhone.
- Upload them to your Google Drive.
- You can manage these pictures on your Google Drive.
#2. On iPhone
- Open the Google Drive app on your iPhone, log in the app with the same Google account.
- Click the menu icon and go to the "Settings".
- You will see the uploaded files in your Google Drive. Select the folder containing your wanted pictures.
- Click the download icon to get your picture from your Google Drive to the iPhone.
- Wait for a few minutes and your Photos will be transferred to your iPhone from your Android device.
Notice that if you have a lot of pictures to transfer, the download process may cost you more time.
Check If You Need:
If you don't have a Google account, you can choose another way to move pictures from Android to iPhone wirelessly - using Bluetooth. Bluetooth can create a connection between your Android and iPhone, and then you can transfer files from one device to the other.
Transferring pictures from Android to iPhone can be done with the following steps.
- Turn on the Bluetooth on both your device and pair them.
- Open the "Photos" app on your Android, and choose the photos you want to transfer from Android to iPhone.
- After selection, click the "Share" button and choose "Bluetooth".
- Choose your iPhone as the recipient, and then the transfer of pictures from Android to the iPhone will automatically start.
The Bottom Line
As taking photos and sharing them with families and friends is a crucial element of people's mental life, any related data loss or data transfer failure will make people feel disappointed. That's why we write this tutorial to help you migrate your photos better.
Now, if you are looking through this article for a useful way to transfer photos from Android to iPhone, We suggest you try the Android to iPhone Transfer first. No one wants to waste more time on data transfer, and this tool enables you to move all of the photos from Android to iPhone quickly and smoothly. Download it and give it a try. You will not regret.