6 Most Recommended Ways to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone 14/13/12/11/X/8
It has become a common need for users to transfer pictures from an Android device to iPhone when switching between these two popular mobile platforms. (What if you switch Android phones?) Whether you have recently made the switch or simply want to share memorable moments with your new iDevice, figuring out how to transfer photos from Android to iPhone is essential.
Well, this complete guide covers the six clever methods to accomplish this task seamlessly, ensuring that your cherished photos make the journey without any loss or compromise in quality.
- Method 1: How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone Easily & Smoothly
- Method 2: How to Transfer Pictures from Android to iPhone by Move to iOS
- Method 3: How to Send Photos from Android to iPhone Using Google Photos
- Method 4: How to Send Pictures from Android to iPhone via Google Drive
- Method 5: How to Share Photos from Android to iPhone by SHAREit
- Method 6: How to Share Pictures from Android to iPhone over Email
Can you transfer photos from Android to iPhone in one go while preserving the original quality? If you want to complete the Android to iOS file migration seamlessly, Android to iPhone Transfer should be your go-to solution. This reliable program is a top choice in the industry, offering the capability to transfer a broad range of file types securely and without any limits between platforms.
What makes Android to iPhone Transfer superb?
- Swiftly transfer photos/pictures from Android to iPhone.
- A robust product for transferring files across Android to iOS, iOS to Android, Android to Android, and iOS to iOS.
- Seamlessly transfer various data types, including photos, music, videos, audio, contacts, messages, and more.
- Automatically convert file formats while ensuring the utmost security for all transferred data.
- Play functions on almost all Android and iOS devices, including Samsung, Huawei, Sony, Motorola, HTC, Google, LG, Xiaomi, OPPO, iPhone 14/14 Plus/14 Pro (Max), iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max)/13 mini/12/12 Pro (Max)/12 mini, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPod touch, iPad, etc.
- It won't intrude on your privacy.
Check out the best way to transfer photos from Android to iPhone via Android to iPhone Transfer:
Step 1. Connect your Android device and iPhone to a computer
Begin by downloading and launching the program on your computer. Connect your Android phone and iPhone to the computer using USB cables as instructed. Then follow the prompts to ensure the software successfully detects both your devices.
Step 2. Choose your desired photos for transfer
On the screen, you will see the Android device displayed. If it is not showing, click the dropdown menu to select the correct source device. From the available options, choose "Photos" and pick the particular images you require.
Step 3. Transfer photos from Android to iPhone
When selected, click the "Export to Device" button to commence. The progress of the transfer will be indicated in the taskbar, keeping you informed about the ongoing process.
- [4 Methods] How to Transfer Photos from Android to Android
- Can You Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC with Bluetooth? Answered in 2023
Apple offers the official "Move to iOS" app for transferring photos from Android to iPhone. It is available on the Google Play Store. Please note that this traditional tool can only be used during the initial iPhone setup and may take some time to complete the transfer.
How do I transfer photos from Android to iPhone with Move to iOS?
- Download the Move to iOS app on your Android phone from the respective app store.
- Ensure both your phones are connected to a power source and to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Power on your new iPhone to initiate the setup wizard.
- Follow the setup process on your iPhone until you reach the "Apps & Data" step.
- Tap on "Move Data from Android".
- On your Android phone, open the Move to iOS app and tap on "Continue".
- Proceed to the next step if you see the "Find your Code" message.
- Return to your iPhone and tap "Continue" on the "Move from Android" screen.
- A code will be displayed on your iPhone.
- Enter the code on Android to establish the connection between the two devices.
- On your Android phone, select "Camera Roll" to transfer and tap on "Next".
- Once the transfer is over, you can proceed and finish the setup process on your iPhone. (Is Move to iOS taking forever?)
Cloud services like Google Photos offer convenient data storage. You can save device space and access data from any internet-connected device. Using Google Photos to sync pictures between Android and iPhone is easy, but free storage is limited to 15GB. If you need more space, a subscription is required. Let's explore how to transfer photos from Android to iPhone with Google Photos:
- Launch Google Photos on your Android device and sign in with your Gmail account.
- Access the "Settings" option and enable the "Backup & sync" icon.
- Next, open the Google Photos app on your iPhone and log in using the same Gmail account.
- Navigate to the "Settings" and enable the "Backup & sync" toggle.
- This will begin uploading the photos from your iPhone that were previously uploaded from your Android device.
- Once done, you can conveniently access all your Android mobile photos on your iPhone.
You Might Also Like:
- How to Fix Unable to Activate iPhone 14/13/12/11/X/8/7 [13 Hot Tips]
- 10 Best Photo Managers for Android: Manage Android Pictures with Ease
It's a popular cloud storage service that allows quick uploads of photos and videos with a stable internet connection. Google Drive is an excellent option to transfer photos from Android to iPhone without compromising image quality. It also supports the storage of documents and audio files.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone with Google Drive?
- On your Android device, open Google Drive and sign in to your Google account.
- Tap the "Plus" button > select "Upload".
- Hit "Upload Photos or videos" to back up Android data to Google Drive.
- Browse through your images and choose the ones you want to transfer.
- Alternatively, tap the three vertical lines at the top to select all photos; tap "Select" and wait for the photos to finish uploading.
- On your iPhone, download and install Google Drive from the App Store.
- Sign in with the same Google account.
- Tap the "Files" tab in the Google Drive app.
- You can find and download all the photos under the "My Drive" section.
SHAREit is a popular file-sharing application that enables fast and wireless transfer of photos from Android to iPhone. With millions of downloads, it offers a hassle-free solution for transferring photos, videos, documents, and music files between devices. This app utilizes a hotspot network, ensuring file transfer without consuming mobile data. (Want to know more about SHAREit reviews?)
Learn how to move pictures from Android to iPhone using SHAREit:
- Install the SHAREit app on both your Android and iPhone devices.
- Ensure both are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your Android smartphone, tap the "Send" button within the app.
- Once the preparation is complete, tap "Next". You will see a window displaying various file categories.
- Select the photos you want to send from your Android device to your iPhone.
- Once you have made your selection, tap the "Send" button.
- On your iPhone, open the SHAREit app and select "Receive" from the menu.
- The app will start searching for the transmitting device.
- Once the transmitting device is recognized, tap the avatar of the recipient to initiate the transfer.
- After a few seconds, you should see all the selected photos successfully transferred to your iPhone.
While SHAREit is a popular file-sharing app that offers convenience and fast transfer speeds, it's important to be aware of some potential drawbacks, including possible privacy concerns, advertisements, bloatware, limited cross-platform compatibility, and lack of customer support.
If you only need to transfer a few photos from an Android device to an iPhone, the easiest method is to send them via email. This approach is straightforward and considered the "back to basics" option for transferring files between devices. However, assuming you try to send a single photo or a group of pictures that exceeds the file size limit (20MB or 25MB), you're likely to encounter issues.
How to import photos from Android to iPhone 14/13/12/11/X/8 by Email?
- Open the email app on your Android phone and create a new message.
- Enter your own email address as the recipient.
- Tap the "Paperclip" sign to attach the images.
- Select the pics you want to transfer.
- Once the photos are attached, tap the "Send" button to get the email out.
- Now, on your iPhone, open the email you sent yourself and download the attached pictures to your device.
Transferring photos from Android to iPhone doesn't have to be daunting. By utilizing the most desirable approaches, you can efficiently migrate your precious pictures to your new iPhone while maintaining their content and quality. Among the several options available, Android to iPhone Transfer stands out as a top choice, ensuring a secure and hassle-free transfer experience. So, give the program a free download and try it out now.