How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from Samsung Efficaciously & Safely
Are you wondering how to recover permanently deleted photos from Samsung? If yes, you perhaps believe that it is more than likely impossible to do so, but yet, you still have a little bit of hope. Just so you know, it is only impossible to recover permanently deleted photos if the adequate method is not implemented. Any of the following methods works to recover permanently deleted photos from Samsung. The steps to follow vary from one another. It is up to you to decide which one best aligns with your preferences.
- Part 1. How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from Samsung via Samsung Cloud
- Part 2. How to Retrieve Permanently Deleted Photos on Samsung from Google Photos
- Part 3. How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from Samsung from Google Drive
- Part 4. How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from Gallery Samsung Using OneDrive
- Part 5. How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from Samsung with Doctor for Android [Suggested]
- Part 6. How to Avoid Losing Photos from Samsung Galaxy Next Time?
As of recently, have you put the Samsung Cloud to good use? If you have, then your permanently deleted photos are up for grabs. Samsung Cloud has simplified various things, including recovering permanently deleted photos without having to jump through hoops, per se. If your photos were backed to the Samsung Cloud before their deletion, you can restore them from the Samsung Cloud backup. This is a reliable method that can help you with recovering permanently deleted photos from Samsung S10/S20 or any other model.
Steps to recover permanently deleted photos from Samsung via Samsung Cloud:
- Click on "Settings" on your Samsung > Touch "Cloud and account".
- Click on "Samsung Cloud" and then click on "Restore."
- Scroll down and select "Photos."
- Click on "Restore."
- Samsung Tablet Recovery: How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung Tablet?
- 3 Ways to Recover Deleted Contacts on Samsung Phones
It is not a secret that Google goes above and beyond to simplify the lives of its users. There are several solutions that Google has introduced in recent years to help them have a more pleasant experience with their devices of choice. Google Photos is one of these solutions. It is among one of the most favorite solutions in the world, as it keeps all of your photos organized. It is among the most highly rated apps on various platforms. Another reason why a lot of people enjoy using it could be due to it already being downloaded to device, making people want to check it out sooner or later and ultimately end up loving it. If your photos have been backed to Google Photos before you permanently deleted them, you can easily restore them. It is quite an easy process! (Delete photos from Google Photos?)
Steps to recover permanently deleted photos from gallery Samsung from Google Photos:
- On your Samsung device, open "Google Photos."
- Log on to your Google account.
- Choose the photos that you want to recover and then click on "Save to Device."
Google is always on a roll! This company never fails to amaze. Another great solution that Google has introduced to simplify the lives of its users is Google Drive. If you have been using Google Drive to save files, share files, and to synchronize your files across all devices, then you can recover permanently deleted photos on Samsung with the help of it.
How do I recover permanently deleted photos from my Samsung using Google Drive:
- On your Samsung device, open "Google Drive."
- Sign in to your Google account that was used to backup photos.
- Choose the photos that you want to back and then click on "Download."
- 5 Awesome Ways To Recover Deleted Photos/Videos from Android without Root
- How to Recover Samsung Data from Normal & Crack Samsung Galaxy [4 Methods]
Depending on the Samsung device that you have, the Gallery app could be connected to OneDrive. There is a possibility that all of your photos have been synced and thus saved to OneDrive. If Sync is turned on with OneDrive in the Samsung Gallery settings, you can easily recover your permanently deleted photos from OneDrive. The following steps will help with how to recover permanently deleted photos from gallery Samsung.
Steps to Use to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos Using OneDrive
- On your phone, open the "OneDrive" application.
- Using the bottom menu, click on "Photos" or the location of stored photos.
- Select the photos that you want to restore and then click on the download icon.
- Click on "Save" for the download and saving of selected photos to take place.
So, what about if none of the above options can be of any help? Do not worry. There is always a way out! Learn how to recover permanently deleted photos from Samsung S9/S10/S20 or any other model with the help of MobiKin Doctor for Android (Win and Mac). This method is one of the most popular ones on the market to recover deleted photos, among many other file types. Its developers wanted to introduce a solution that could recover almost every type of file, without any risk. They nailed it. With this multitasker, you can rest assured that your files will be recovered smoothly, safely, and quickly.
Overview of the Doctor for Android:
- Retrieves deleted photos from Android SD card and internal storage with a few clicks.
- Supports the retrieval of contacts, text messages, call logs, videos, audio, photos, and music.
- Photos can be previewed before retrieving.
- Photos retain original quality.
- Runs on almost every Android device, containing Samsung Galaxy S23/S22/S21/S20/S10/S10e/S10+/S9/S8/S7/S6, Galaxy Note 20/Note 10/Note 9/Note 8/Note 7/Galaxy A51/A71/M20, etc.
- It never records its users' privacy.
Steps to Follow to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from Samsung with Doctor for Android
Step 1. Download and launch the Doctor for Android on your computer. Using a USB cable, connect your Samsung device to your computer. (You might have to enable USB debugging on your Samsung device for your phone to be recognized.)
Step 2. Click on "Photos" and then click on "Next" to choose a scan mode in order to access every photo. (If photos cannot be scanned, root your Samsung device to implement a deep scan before photo recovery.)
Step 3. Click on "Photos" to preview photos and then choose the ones that you want. Click on "Recover" to save the photos on your computer.
It is always a good idea to undertake the necessary steps to ensure that there is always a way to recover deleted photos, no matter what. For one or more reasons, there may be times that you cannot implement the method of choice. Thus, go the extra mile to keep your photos save at all times.
The top four things to do to keep deleted and undeleted photos safe at all times;
- Synchronize Samsung device to computer
- Activate automatic phone backups
- Back up photos to the cloud
- Back up photos to memory card
Choose a Method That Can Come in Handy Today and Tomorrow
Knowing how to retrieve permanently deleted photos on Samsung with any of the above methods can come in handy today. These methods have been proven to be efficacious to recover photos safely and rapidly. Of course, there are some differences between them. So, choosing one of them could be tricky. Any of the cloud options are great. If you do not use cloud, then go for the MobiKin Doctor for Android. Even if you use cloud, this solution is a multitasker, so it can come in handy today and in the near future.