[Free Download] Top 7 iPhone to Android Transfer Software/Apps
Today, almost everyone owns a smartphone, and some even have two, one for everyday life and the other for work. When your two phones are on the same platform, transferring data between the two phones is very simple. But when you transfer data across different platforms, such as iPhone to Android, the process is not so simple. Fortunately, with the development of technology, a lot of excellent iPhone to Android transfer software and apps have appeared on the market to help everyone transfer files from iPhone to Android effortlessly.
In this guide, we have selected the top one iPhone to Android transfer software and 6 iPhone to Android transfer apps to allow you to complete iPhone to Android data transfer with the fastest speed and easiest operation.
When it comes to iPhone to Android transfer, MobiKin Transfer for Mobile is not to be missed. It is a well-known phone to phone transfer software that can transfer a large number of file types from iPhone to Android and vice versa. In addition, it can perform iPhone to iPhone, and Android to Android file transfers. With the help of this software, whether you are using two phones with the same or two completely different operating systems, you can easily and correctly transfer data between the two phones.
Why Recommend Transfer for Mobile First?
- Support to transfer overall file types, including contacts, call logs, text messages, photos, videos, music, documents, calendars, notes, apps, etc.
- Widely compatible with all kinds of iOS devices and Android phones. including iPhone 11/11 Pro Max/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/7/6/5/4, iPod, iPad, Samsung, LG, Huawei, HTC, Motorola, Sony, OnePlus, etc.
- The operation is very simple and does not require professional computer knowledge.
Now, click the download buttons below to get the Windows or Mac version of the iPhone to Android transfer software - MobiKin Transfer for Mobile installed on your computer. Then, follow the guide below to transfer files from iPhone to Android step by step.
Step 1: Connect iPhone and Android phone to computer
Launch the installed Transfer for Mobile on your computer and connect your iPhone and Android phone to the computer with USB cables. You will see the interface as below. Please turn on USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose the file types for transfer
When the two phones are successfully connected to your computer, they will be displayed side by side. Make sure iPhone is the source device and Android phone is the destination device. Then, choose the file types you want from the file list in the middle.
Note: If source device and destination device are in the wrong places, you can click the "Flip" button to change their positions.
Step 3: Start to transfer files from iPhone to Android
After you have selected the files you want to transfer from iPhone to Android, click on the "Start Copy" button to start the data transfer process. Once the transfer is complete, you will get a notification. Then, eject the two phones and go to your Android phone to check all the transferred files.
- [Top 5 Methods] How to Transfer Music from Android to iPhone In Minutes?
- Step-by-step Tutorial- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung S9
SHAREit is a great iOS to Android transfer application. It can transfer PDF, images, video, audio and other files from iPhone to Android. Because of its powerful functions and high-speed transmission, it is welcomed by many users. Not only that, it can also be used as a media player for users to manage and enjoy their favorite music. It also supports working offline, which means that you can transfer data without an Internet connection, is it convenient?
To use this iPhone to Android transfer app - SHAREit, you have to follow the steps below:
- Download and install the SHAREit app on both your iPhone and Android phone (SHAREit for iPhone & SHAREit for Android). Launch it on both the phones simultaneously.
- Click the "Send" button on your iPhone and "Receive" button on your Android phone.
- Place the two phones near to each other and connect them to the same WiFi network.
- Once the two phones are successfully connected, you can choose the file types that you want to transfer from iPhone to Android.
- The transfer process will begin immediately.
- Once the transfer is finished, you can go to your Android device to check the transferred data.
#2 Google Drive
Google Drive is a cloud storage service that makes it easy to move iOS data to Android devices. You don't need a USB data cable, as long as you have a stable network connection, you can transfer data from iPhone to Android anytime, anywhere. Google Drive provides users with 15GB of free storage space. Of course, you can also pay for a certain amount of space to get more space. You can use Google Drive to transfer documents, audio, pictures, text, video, PDF and other files from iPhone to Android.
Step 1: Upload the files from iPhone to Google Drive
- Launch the My Drive app on your iPhone and log in your Google account.
- Click the "+" button on the screen of My Drive.
- Click the "Upload" button from the new window and select the files that you want to transfer to Android.
- After a while, all your selected files will be uploaded to your Google Drive.
Step 2: Download files from Google Drive to your Android
- Open Google Drive on your Android phone and sign in your Google account that must be the same as you used on iPhone.
- Open the folder that may contain the uploaded iPhone data.
- Select the files you need and click "Download" button to download them to your Android phone.
#3 Samsung Smart Switch
Smart Switch is a very good wireless iPhone to Android transfer app that is developed by Samsung. Not only can you use it to transfer data from old Android device to new Android device, but you can also transfer files between cross-platforms, such as iOS, Windows, Blackberry, and Android. It also supports USB transfer, which means that you can easily switch various types of files between two devices, including contacts, messages, images, documents, application data, call logs, music, calendar, etc. via a USB cable.
Below, we introduce how to wirelessly transfer data from iPhone to Android using Smart Switch.
- Download and install Smart Switch app on your device. Launch it and for wireless data transfer, you should choose the "Wireless" option.
- Choose the "Receive" button and specify from which device you want to receive data. Here, you should choose "iOS" and then you will be required to enter your Apple ID and password.
- Once login successfully, choose the option of "Import from iCloud" and select the data types you want. Choose your wanted data and click on the "Import" button.
- The data from iPhone will be imported automatically. Hit on the "Continue" button to go to the next screen, where you should get the option for additional data transfer. Choose the data and click on the button of "Import" once again.
After a while, all your selected iPhone data will be on the Android phone.
- How to Transfer Large Videos from iPhone to PC? (5 Ways Included)
- Ultimate Guide on How to Transfer Contacts from Android to Android in 2019
#4 Huawei Phone Clone
In order to facilitate users to better use their own products, application developers of different brands have invested a lot of time and energy in developing file transfer software of their own brand. One of the more reliable tools is Huawei's Phone Clone app. To use Phone Clone to transfer data from iPhone to Huawei Android phone, you can download this app in App Store and Google Play Store, install them on your two devices, and then follow the guide below.
- Install Phone Clone on both iPhone and Huawei Android phone. Run the app on the devices and specify your Android phone is the new phone by picking the "This is the New Phone" option from the screen. On the iPhone, tick the "This is the old Phone" option.
- On your Android phone, a QR code will appear on the screen.
- You can access the iPhone camera within the Phone Clone app to scan the QR code on Android to establish a connection.
- Now, you can go to iPhone to select the files that you want to transfer to Android phone. Then, kick off the transfer process by hitting on the "Send" button.
The time required for the transmission is determined by the amount of data shared. Be sure to keep both devices within the specified range for the transfer process to complete successfully.
Like Google Drive, Dropbox is also a cloud storage service. It provides 2GB of free space for users to save their important media files and then access them from anywhere. Dropbox supports data types including documents, images, videos, presentations, audio, text, links, and archives.
So, how to use Dropbox as an iOS to Android transfer app?
Step 1. Upload files from iPhone to Dropbox
- Launch Dropbox app on your iPhone and login to your Dropbox account.
- Open a folder on the Dropbox, tap on "More" (three-dot button) and click "Upload".
- Select the files you want to transfer to Android phone and upload them to Dropbox.
Step 2. Access Dropbox files on Android phone
- Turn to your Android phone, launch Dropbox app and sign into the same account.
- Find the newly uploaded iPhone files.
- Download them to your Android phone.
We have written the operation process briefly above. If you want to know more detailed information about Dropbox, you can click: Useful Tips on Using Dropbox on Android.
- How to Transfer Huawei Data to Samsung Galaxy with Clicks?
- Step-by-step Tutorial - Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung S9
#6 Send Anywhere
Finally, the transfer data from iPhone to Android app that I want to share with you is Send Anywhere. It is similar to SHAREit, except that it requires access to the Internet and enhances security by creating keys during data transfer. Therefore, it is a highly secure app to switch from iPhone to Android.
So, how does it work?
- Downloaded and installed Send Anywhere on both your iPhone and Android phone (for Android/for iOS).
- Run the app on your iPhone and tap "Send".
- Select the file types you want to transfer from the categories.
- Send Anywhere on iPhone will create a safety code as a PIN, QR code or Web URL.
- Launch the app on your Android phone and tap on "Receive" button .
- When asked for the code, enter the PIN number or scan the QR image on iPhone.
- Once the key matches successfully, the file transfer will start automatically.
It should be noted that the security code is valid for a short time, only between 5 and 30 minutes. Therefore, you must complete the data transfer within this limited time period.
In this guide, we have listed 7 excellent iPhone to Android transfer software and apps. Considering security and ease of operation, we have selected MobiKin Transfer for Mobile as the best tool because it provides the most complete data transfer, without affecting its speed and security. Of course, the decision is yours. You are welcome to compare these tools carefully and make an informed choice.