Android Sync Manager - How to Transfer Data on Android Phone to PC
Nowadays many smart phones in the market run on Android operating system. A great number of people are choosing Android cell phone and the quantity is still increasing year by year. Why do they prefer to use Android device? Of course a lot of reasons are included:
- The Android OS is one of the leading operating systems in the tech market. Users can browse the Internet while listening to music and download files while performing some other tasks which is so called multitasking.
- Users will be notified every time they receive a messages or email and a notification appears on the home screen of the phone when at that time. Sometimes an LED indicator blinks when you receive something.
- Loads of apps are available for download from the app market for users.
People can download apps and games on the Android phones from the app market any time. But here comes the question. When apps or other files on Android phone are too many, they will in a total mess. So in order to make good arrangements of the data, you need a powerful transfer assistant to help you. Read on and you will find the best convenient and useful Android sync manager to manage the files on your Android cell phone or sync Android with PC and Mac.
Top 1. MobiKin Assistant for Android
MobiKin Assistant for Android provides users with a very powerful Android synchronization management function. If your cell phone is Samsung, Motorola, Sony, HTC, LG, Huawei or other Android operating system device and if you want to manage your Android data on the computer, it is definitely the best tool for you. With the help of it, you can sync all files including videos, music, photos, contacts and apps to your PC or Mac.
- It can synchronize contacts, text messages, call logs, music, videos, etc. between the Android device and the computer via a USB cable or WiFi.
- You can easily upload and download various types of mobile phone data, install or uninstall Android applications, receive and send text messages and so on.
- It is user friendly and allows you to backup and restore Android data with one click.
- It supports to export and import contacts and SMS, create new contacts, delete and edit existing contacts.
- Supports almost all Android phones and tablets, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo, and more.
- Mac version is also available.
How to use:
Step 1. Connect Android phone to computer
Run the program and connect your Android phone to the computer via USB cable. Then enable the USB debugging on your phone and follow the specific instructions and tips to install the driver for your phone. After that, the program will successfully detect your phone and you can start the data sync process.
Step 2. Go Through the Files on Android Phone
When the process above is done, the basic information and parameter of the Android phone will be shown on the popped-up window beside. Go through them and find what files you would like to sync to your computer.
Step 3. Start Syncing the Android Data with PC/Mac
For instance, if you want to sync SMS messages to the computer, you can click "SMS" on the left column. Preview the contents of every message and pick up those you attach importance. Then click "Export" to sync and save them on your computer. Besides, other data like music, apps, videos, photos, books and contacts can also be transferred to the computer in the same way.
By the way, if you want a quick data sync from your Android phone to computer, you can apply to the 1-click backup & restore ability provided by Assistant for Android. To do this, you can navigate to the top menu to choose the "Super Toolkit" > "Backup" to sync everything from your Android to PC or Mac with just 1 click.
- One click to complete the backup and restore of the entire phone.
- You can receive and send text messages directly on the computer.
- Android apps can be installed, uninstalled, and exported in batches.
- You can easily import and export contacts, and you can edit contact information on your computer.
- It is not a freeware.
Top 2. MobiKin Transfer for Mobile
MobiKin Transfer for Mobile is an excellent phone to phone transfer program that allows users to transfer all mobile phone data types from one mobile phone to another. It not only supports Android to Android transfer, but also supports cross-platform data transfer, and can ensure that all data will not lose the original quality during the transfer process.
- Support to transfer overall file types between two devices, including contacts, call logs, text messages, photos, videos, music, documents, calendars, notes, apps, etc.
- Widely compatible with all kinds of iOS devices and Android phones. including iPhone 11/11 Pro Max/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/7/6/5/4, iPod, iPad, Samsung, LG, Huawei, HTC, Motorola, Sony, OnePlus, etc.
- The operation is simple and the interface is intuitive, very friendly to novice users.
- Mac version is also available.
How to use:
Step 1. Connect two phone to computer
Run the program and connect your Android phone and another device (it can be Android phone or iOS device) to the computer via USB cable. The program will detect the two phones and you can begin with the primary interface like below.
Step 2: Choose the file types for transfer
Make sure the position of the source and destination devices are correct. If source device and destination device are in the wrong places, you can click the "Flip" button to change their positions. Then, choose the file types you want to transfer from the file list in the middle.
Step 3: Start to sync Android to another device
After you have selected the files you want, click on the "Start Copy" button to start the data transfer process from your Android phone to the other device.
- You can easily transfer data from Android device to another device and vice versa.
- Support cross-platform data transfer.
- It is not a freeware.
Top 3. doubleTwist
doubleTwist is an excellent Android sync manager for Windows and Mac. It allows you to quickly sync music, videos and photos between your Android device and computer. Its role for Android devices is equivalent to iTunes for iOS devices. You can organize your music collection, subscribe to podcasts, listen to radio, etc. doubleTwist has an intuitive and clear interface, and allows you to sync files between Android devices and computers via WiFi and USB.
- It is easy to sync music, videos and photos between Android and computer.
- It can be used on both your computer and Android phone.
- Contacts, SMS and apps are not supported.
Top 4. SyncDroid
SyncDroid is an excellent Android synchronization tool that can freely synchronize your personal data between Android devices and computers. Using this software, you can quickly backup contacts, text messages, photos, videos, browser bookmarks, call logs and other data from the Android phone to the computer and move it back to the phone. The entire synchronization process is completed through the USB data cable.
- Easy to use, it can automatically detect your phone and install mobile phone applications.
- Synchronize the data on the Android phone through the function of data backup and restore.
- Compatible with almost all Android versions.
- Some minor bugs will occasionally occur during operation.
- Only bookmarks of the default Android browser can be backed up.
- Best 10 Android Desktop Managers to Manage Your Android Devices on PC/Mac
- Top 6 File Manager for Android to Keep Your Device Organized
Top 1. AirDroid
AirDroid is one of the most popular apps that can sync Android devices to PC. Not only can the data on the Android phone be transferred to the computer, the app also has more functions, such as receiving and sending SMS and MMS on the PC, viewing notifications on the phone, controlling the camera of the phone, managing the application, and even finding the lost phone. However, the free version of the app only provides basic functions, and you must subscribe to the service to get more content.
- Not only can backup Android data to PC, but also can manage mobile phone content on PC.
- Easy to use.
- The free version only provides limited functions and requires a subscription to get everything.
Top 2. Google Drive
Google Drive is a great way to backup and restore Android data. We all know that cloud storage is more and more popular, and it has undoubtedly become one of the hottest ways to store and manage mobile phone data. We have many excellent cloud storage services to choose from, such as Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc. Google Drive is also very simple to operate. You only need to upload the Android phone data to Google Drive, and then download it on another device, then, you can import the phone data to this new device.
- It is easy to backup and restore data.
- Applicable to various devices and compatible with different mobile phone systems.
- Free storage space is limited. If the free space is exhausted, you need to pay for more space.
- 5 Best Android Memory Manager to Make the Most of Your Android Memory
- 2020 List of Best Music Manager for Android Phones
Top 3. Resilio Sync
Resilio Sync can synchronize any number of Android phone data to your desktop or laptop. You can also return the data from your computer to your phone. The application supports Windows, Mac and Linux. It is completely free, there are no ads, no in-app purchases, and it is safe and will not harm your mobile phone or computer. This is why although its function is not the strongest among these applications, we are still willing to put it on our list.
- It's completely free with no ads.
- Simple to use and guarantee safety.
- It takes a bit to set it up.
Top 4. FolderSync
FolderSync is an excellent Android sync tool that can synchronize your Android phone data to cloud storage services. It is compatible with many different cloud storage servers, such as Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Docs, SugarSync, etc. The application is easy to operate, and you can upload your important photos, documents and music from your Android phone to cloud storage with just a few clicks.
- Compatible with a large number of cloud storage servers.
- It is very simple to use.
- Sometimes the data synchronization process fails.
- The resolution of some device models is not supported.
In today's Android application market, there are hundreds of Android sync manager apps for users to choose from. We have selected the best 8 Android sync manager software and apps for you to choose based on the function and user feedback. Among them, I have been using MobiKin Assistant for Android. I like its one-click backup and restore function, which saves me a lot of time. If you haven't tried it so far, don't miss it.
If you find this guide useful to you, don't forget to share it with your friends.