Top 9 Video Recovery Apps/Software for Android [Free & Paid]
Have you ever shot a video with an Android phone on some important occasion like a graduation ceremony, birthday party of your beloved one, or a business meeting? Since you can't afford the spiritual or financial loss once we lose the video, you may want to find the best video recovery app for Android to get the lost video back.
Today, we are here to list the nine best Android video recovery apps and software, assisting those who are on the hunt for a suitable Android video recovery expectantly.
There are fewer video recovery apps for Android, you know, as opposed to Android video recovery software. Why? Generally, here are the main culprits of this phenomenon:
- Most apps can only get limited access to the Android system, which is allowed by developers. Therefore, few apps can detect and recover lost data from Android devices.
- Installing the free Android video recovery app on Android devices may permanently overwrite the deleted videos. If we don't do this, the lost items in the phone won't be overwritten, though they're not visible.
You May Also Like:
- Micro SD Card Recovery: How to Recover Files from Micro SD Card?
- Top 10 Best iPhone Data Recovery Software Reviews
So, what is the best Android video recovery software? Take a glance at MobiKin Doctor for Android (Win and Mac). This is a must-have data recovery software for Android phones and tablets. As an ingenious tool, it makes Android data recovery as plain as a few clicks.
After years of technical innovation and professional testing, it has become one of the most popular products on the market, thanks to its outstanding performance.
Overview of MobiKin Doctor for Android
- Recover lost or deleted videos from Android internal memory and SD card.
- Retrieve such files as videos, contacts, messages, call logs, photos, audio, music, documents, and more.
- Export files to PCs/Macs for backup with original formats.
- Let you view and pick specific items before recovery.
- Run smoothly on 8000+ Android phones and tablets, including Samsung, Motorola, Huawei, Sony, Xiaomi, LG, OPPO, Google, Vivo, etc.
How to recover Android videos with the best video recovery app for Android alternative?
Step 1. Install and run the program on your computer. Pick up a USB cable to link Android to the computer. Follow the prompts on the program interface have your phone recognized by this tool. (here, you may need to enable USB debugging on your Android phone.)
Step 2. Once identified, mark "Videos" on the screen and tap on "Next". Then, select a scanning mode for media files and tap "Continue" to scan for the content.
Tips: Can't find the deleted videos? They are probably in your phone memory. Please root your Android phone for a deep scan.
Step 3. After scanning, check and select the videos you wish to retrieve and tap "Recover" to restore deleted videos from Android.
- 100% security guarantee.
- 90 days money-back guarantee.
- A backup feature is included.
- Easy to operate.
- Free customer support.
- Offer a free trial.
- It's a paid program.
- Start from $49.95 (1-year license).
1. FoneLab Android Data Recovery
With a pleasant user interface, FoneLab Android Data Recovery recovers deleted or lost files from Android internal memory or SD card, working for data like contacts, SMS, photos, videos, music, WhatsApp messages. As the second-best video recovery for Android, it can restore old recorded videos, audio, call recordings in minutes.
- Fast and accurate in terms of data recovery.
- High recovery rate.
- More available features at its pro version.
- Start from $44.76 (lifetime license).
2. EaseUs MobiSaver
EaseUs MobiSaver enables you to retrieve Android contacts, videos, pictures, call logs, SMS, and WhatsApp messages in three simple steps. It can be a nice deleted video recovery software for Android and a video recovery app for Android, as well. You can go for the in-app purchase to utilize its customization options.
- Quick Android data recovery.
- Supports all popular photo and video file formats.
- Doesn't restore all files.
- Start from $44.76.
- How to Send Large Videos on Android: The Complete Guide
- How to Recover Data from Android Phone with Broken Screen?
3. Dr.Fone Data Recovery (Android)
Being one of the most efficient Android mobile video recovery software, Dr.Fone Data Recovery (Android) is a nice choice for you. It offers three recovery modes to help you recover all deleted data from Android devices without effort, including videos, music, text messages, contacts, photos, documents, WhatsApp data, etc.
- Packed with additional features.
- Act as a deleted video recovery app for Android as well.
- Data recovery can take time.
- Start from 39.95 (1-year license).
4. PhoneRescue for Android
Leveraging customized hi-tech for various cellphones, PhoneRescue for Android recovers a great many data types at an impressive speed. This Android video recovery software can dig out precious files on rooted or unrooted phones. Moreover, it also gives you the option to unlock your Android device in a quick manner.
- Recover up to 30 file types.
- Can restore data to Android phones directly.
- It may seem a bit pricey.
- Start at 55.99 (lifetime license).
As one of the best Android apps to recover deleted videos, Dumpster facilitates you to recover lost media files in seconds, working as a recycle bin. In some sense, it is a free video recovery for Android. Plus, it can also be used to back up photos and videos to cloud storage.
- Offer cloud storage.
- No internet connection is required.
- Free version's ads could be intrusive.
- Free (limited features).
6. Undeleter Recover Files & Data
Offering easy operations to recover deleted files from internal storage and memory cards on rooted devices, Undeleter Recover Files & Data can make Android video recovery completely free of charge. To get an enhanced experience, you can pay for ads and recover deleted videos on Android with this app.
- Scan app caches for images with root access.
- Good result filtering.
- Only some Android phones are supported.
- Full of ads.
- Free and ad-free version.
7. DiskDigger photo recovery
Another video file recovery app for Android is DiskDigger photo recovery. It undeletes and recovers lost photos and videos due to various scenarios. With its Pro Version, you can recover more Android files and send them to email or even Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. Furthermore, it helps delete junk files with a single click to reclaim occupied Android storage.
- Upload recovered videos to cloud storage.
- Restore corrupted, formatted data as well.
- Only works with root.
- Free and license (start from $14.99).
8. Video Recovery
Video Recovery can make Android video recovery from Android internal memory or remote storage. The video recovery app that works for various types of deleted videos offers efficient results. It provides you with several file recovery modes to refine the restoration and doesn't require rooting your device.
- Include helpful tips.
- Have customer support.
- Doesn't deliver advanced data recovery options.
- It might crash during scanning.
In conclusion, advise you to make a comparison between the merits and demerits of the nine products mentioned above if you are looking for an Android video recovery app or software. Then pick the one that suits you best.
Finally, it is pointed out that when you confirm that your video files are lost, please stop using your Android phone to reduce the odds of the video loss due to being covered by new data. This will certainly enhance the success rate of Android video recovery.