[Easy Tips] How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Lenovo Laptop/ThinkPad
An iPhone is a multifunctional device integrating with a camera, phone, reader, player, etc. When you store many pictures on your iPhone 13/12/11/X/8 and want to back up, view, or edit them on a Lenovo laptop, the first thing to do is to copy them from iDevice to PC.
As you know, Apple and Microsoft don't work closely together, so there's no official way to finish the transfer up. Still, how to transfer photos from iPhone to Lenovo laptop is rarely a problem. Next, we will walk you through several methods for picture migration from an iPhone to a Lenovo computer.
- Way 1: How to Import Photos from iPhone to Lenovo Laptop via File Explorer
- Way 2: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Lenovo Laptop via Assistant for iOS
- Way 3: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to ThinkPad Using Windows 10 Photos App
- Way 4: How to Upload Pictures from iPhone to Lenovo Laptop with iCloud
- Way 5: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Lenovo Laptop via iTunes
By connecting your iPhone's onboard storage, you have the ability to copy pictures from iPhone to Lenovo directly. Remember to follow the on-screen instructions to trust your computer before locating and moving the items across. Here's how to transfer photos from iPhone to ThinkPad/laptop via File Explorer:
- Connect your iPhone to your Lenovo laptop with a USB cable.
- Tap on "Trust This Computer" on your iPhone when prompted.
- Go to "My Computer"/"This PC" and open your iPhone.
- Find the folder named DCIM > "100APPLE".
- Transfer your desired photos from iPhone to the laptop by drag & drop.
Click to Know:
- [Top 5 Ways] How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
- How to Transfer Photos from Android to PC Easily?
Although the method mentioned just now is quite simple to carry out, it is not convenient for you to find photos and further manage images and other iOS content. On the contrary, MobiKin Assistant for iOS (Win and Mac) provides you with a more comprehensive and thoughtful service. It's a one-stop tool, shipping with features like data transmission, backup, restore, and management on its visual interface.
Main features of Assistant for iOS:
- Selectively transfer photos from iPhone to Lenovo laptop/desktop.
- Move content between iOS devices and computers/iTunes.
- Supported files types: pictures, music, eBooks, contacts, messages, notes, bookmarks, calendars, etc.
- Back up iOS data and restore the iPhone from a backup without iTunes.
- Manage your iOS data on a PC/Mac directly.
- Apply to overall iDevices, including iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max)/13 mini/12/12 Pro (Max)/12 mini, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPod touch, iPad, etc.
- It won't disclose your privacy.
How do I transfer photos from my iPhone to my Lenovo laptop with Assistant for iOS?
Step 1. Run Assistant for iOS on a computer
Hook up your iPhone to your Lenovo laptop/desktop and launch the software after the installation. Then follow the on-screen hints to help the program recognize your Apple device.
Step 2. Choose the pictures for transfer
Once identified, please choose "Photos" from the left sidebar and view various images on the right. Next, you can either check all photos or selectively choose the wanted items as per your requirements.
Step 3. Transfer photos from iPhone to Lenovo laptop
Click on "Export" to set an output format and save your chosen photos onto your computer. By the same token, you're enabled to back up your iPhone to an external hard drive at your disposal.
Want to put various iOS files on your laptop/desktop wholly with one click? Simply do it by going to the program's "Super Toolkit" > "iTunes Backup & Restore" > "Backup" > choose a backup location > "OK".
With a sleek interface, the Photos app lets you view and edit pictures from a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10. Else, you can use this feature to bulk or selectively transfer iPhone photos to Lenovo.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to Lenovo laptop with the Photos app?
- Attach your iPhone to your Lenovo laptop or ThinkPad using a USB cable.
- Open the Photos app by going to the "Start" menu of your PC.
- Choose "Import" from the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select your desired photos.
- Click "Continue", and the image transfer will initiate immediately.
- iPhone Pictures Not Showing up on PC? Here's the Real Fix!
- Is it Able to Move Photos from Camera Roll to Album on iPhone? Yes!
It's essential to make sure you've made a backup of your photos on iCloud by enabling the iCloud sync. Then you're empowered to make the photo transmission with the assistance of iCloud Photo Library. Plus, please enter your Apple ID when asked. To import photos from iPhone to Lenovo laptop by iCloud, you can:
- Update your system to Windows 10 if it isn't.
- Download iCloud for Windows 10 and get it installed.
- Open the tool and sign in to iCloud with your iCloud account.
- From the iCloud for Windows, go to "Options".
- Select "iCloud Photos Library" > "Download new photos and videos to my PC".
- Finally, click "Done" > "Apply" to sync images from iPhone to the Lenovo laptop.
As iPhone traditionally worked well within its ecosystem, iTunes is a decent option to download photos from iPhone to Lenovo. To proceed with the transfer smoothly, please ensure you install the latest version of iTunes and have your device recognized by the tool.
How to upload pictures from iPhone to Lenovo laptop with iTunes?
- Get "iTunes" from Microsoft Store on your Lenovo Windows 10 if you haven't installed it yet. (Download iTunes for Apple if your PC is running Windows 8/7/XP.)
- Follow the prompts to install and open iTunes.
- Plug your iPhone to Lenovo via a USB cord.
- Click the device sign on the upper-left corner of the window. (iTunes couldn't connect to this iPhone?)
- Select the "Photos" tab from the left sidebar.
- Tick "Sync Photos" > "Sync Photos from".
- Select "All folders" or "Selected folders".
- Click on "Apply", followed by "Done", to put iPhone pictures on this computer.
Well, five simple approaches for the photo transfer from iPhone to Lenovo have been presented. And now, we hope they can draw inspiration for you.
You may wonder which method is the most appropriate one. Personally, if you merely want to transfer a handful of photographs from an iPhone to a laptop/desktop, any method can deliver a pleasant journey. On the contrary, MobiKin Assistant for iOS is undoubtedly your best bet if you need to upload more pictures and further organize iOS data on your Lenovo laptop/ThinkPad conveniently.