How to Clone an iPhone to Another iPhone 13? [Top 4 Ways Provided]
There are multiple situations that remind you of fixing how to clone an iPhone/iPad. In this definitive guide, we will sketch out 5 ways to aid you to duplicate an iPhone easily and quickly. Before we do that, let's first take a quick look at the general reasons for cloning an iPhone.
* Why Do You Need to Clone an iPhone?
- You want to transfer photos or other media files to the new iPhone 13.
- Your iPhone was stolen or lost, and you need to clone important content to another iPhone 13/12.
- Your iPhone has been locked due to entering wrong passwords repeatedly. You're to clone it before unlocking it.
- Some content of your iPhone disappears due to unknown causes. And you want to back up the content to another device.
- You want to restore your iPhone after factory reset.
Are you worried about which tool to choose to clone your iPhone? Are you concerned that some tool is difficult to operate or would damage the contents of the target iPhone?
Well, today, you will learn a preferred tool for iPhone cloning. It is MobiKin Transfer for Mobile (Win and Mac), a one-touch product, allowing you to clone an iPhone with ease after your iPhones are connected to a computer. It's suitable for all kinds of you folks, delivering a smooth transfer process and satisfactory results for you.
Brief Introduction of MobiKin Transfer for Mobile:
- Clone a mobile phone to another, whether they run on iOS or Android.
- Move various data across, such as contacts, text messages, call history, photos, music, documents, videos, apps, and more.
- Copy files without trouble, retaining both original qualities.
- Work well with overall Android devices and iPhones/iPods/iPads, such as iPhone 12/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XS/XR/XS Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, etc.
- It doesn't record any of your privacy.
How to clone an iPhone to another iPhone with Transfer for Mobile?
Step 1. Run the tool and connect iPhones to a computer
Have the downloaded software installed on your computer before launching it. Link your iPhones to this computer via USB cables. Then follow the pop-up messages to get the devices recognized.
Step 2. Confirm the source and destination iPhone
Once connected, this iPhone clone software displays the iPhones as "Source iPhone" and "Destination iPhone". Now, if they've been placed in the wrong positions, click "Flip" to align them properly.
Step 3: Clone the source iPhone to the target one
From the file list given in the middle of the screen, mark the date types you wish to clone and then click "Start Copy" to begin to transfer content from one iPhone to another.
- How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Android? It's a Piece of Cake
- [2021 Updated] How to Transfer Files from Android to iPhone?
First, check if iCloud has enough free space (this service offers only 5GB of free storage). Then turn on the iCloud backup feature, wait for the backup to complete, and restore the backup to the target iPhone. The entire process may take a long time because iCloud requires to download the package in addition to performing backup and restore.
An iCloud backup excludes Touch ID settings, iCloud Music Library & App Store content, and files that are already stored in iCloud, and so on.
How to duplicate an iPhone with iCloud?
- Connect your device to a well-functioning WiFi network.
- On your source iPhone, go to its Settings > [your name] > iCloud.
- Tap iCloud Backup, choose "Back Up Now" to sync your iPhone to iCloud.
- Open the target iPhone to start the setup process.
- If it has been set up, you should then erase your iPhone.
- Follow the on-screen directions until you reach the Apps & Data Screen.
- Choose "Restore from iCloud Backup" and log in to iCloud with your iCloud account.
- Select the correct backup to begin to duplicate your iPhone.
- Sign in to your account to restore your apps and purchased content when asked.
Cloning an iPhone with iTunes is similar to doing that with iCloud. You should back up your old iPhone with iTunes before restoring them to the new one.
An iTunes backup doesn't include files from iTunes Store, App Store, synced data from iTunes, photos existing in iCloud, downloaded items, touch ID settings, etc.
Can you clone an iPhone with iTunes? Here's the tutorial:
- Connect the old iPhone to a computer via a USB cable.
- Open iTunes if it doesn't launch automatically.
- Tap the device icon from the top left corner and choose "Summary".
- Click "Back Up Now", and it would sync your iPhone content to this computer.
- Connect the new iPhone to the computer, which houses the backup you have made.
- After it is identified, choose "Restore Backup" from the "Summary" section.
- Get the exact backup and tap "Restore".
- 6 Best iPhone Unlocker Software to Unlock iPhone Easily
- How to Transfer MP4 Videos to iPhone/iPad? Here's All You Need to Know
SHAREit can help clone iPhone pdfs, docs, contacts, photos, videos, music, etc. After you open it on your iPhones, it can discover the device nearby. You ought to follow the instructions to mark the sender and receiver before iPhone cloning. It runs fast, yet it tends to break down at times.
Let's see how to make iPhone X/XR/XS/11/12 clone with SHAREit?
- Download SHAREit on both your two iPhones from Google Play Store.
- Install and open it on the two devices and touch "Send" on your source iPhone.
- Select all the data you would like to clone and click on "Next".
- On the destination iPhone, mark it as your receiving phone.
- Connect iPhones by tapping the WiFi on your iDevices.
- After the connection, the transfer should occur at once. Just wait for the process to complete.
Overall, above is the 4 workable methods, helping you complete your iPhone clone. You can choose in accordance with your needs. It is noted that there is no software, app, or service that can clone all your iPhone content in one go.
As such, it is suggested that you first consider MobiKin Transfer for Mobile, and then pick Shareit if you need to copy content such as photos and videos, though the latter occasionally fails to work. For those who want to clone an iPhone via iTunes or iCloud, be aware that all the stuff on the target device would be replaced by new items.
Any question? Please leave a message below, and we will give you a hand as soon as possible.