How to Transfer Data from OnePlus to iPhone 12/11/Xs Max/XR/X/8?
Maybe your OnePlus phone has been used for many years, and you are already bored with it, so you decide to buy a new phone to experience a different experience. The value-for-money iPhone 12 is your ideal choice. Changing the device is something that people are looking forward to, but at the same time, you need to face a challenging problem, that is, how to transfer data from OnePlus to iPhone safely and quickly?
With the proper process and the right tools, the entire data transfer process will be straightforward and smooth. However, there are so many data transmission methods on the network that we are often confused by some inferior solutions. If you want to find a safe and effective OnePlus transfer way to transfer data from OnePlus to iPhone, this article will give you a satisfactory answer.
MobiKin Transfer for Mobile (Win and Mac) is an extraordinary mobile device data transfer software that can help you transfer data between Android and iOS devices, including contacts, music, videos, text messages, call records, photos, etc. With it, you can complete data transfer without any difficulty, avoiding data loss or damage. Whether it is between the same platform or between cross-platforms, it can work very well.
The Mind-blowing Features of Transfer for Mobile:
- Transfer data from one phone to another, even if the devices run on different platforms like Android and iOS.
- Support various file types: contacts, call logs, SMS, photos, songs, documents, videos, apps, notes, bookmarks, calendar, etc.
- Move files with no data loss, and the procedure is reliable.
- Run smoothly on overall Windows or Mac computers.
- Quick data transfer process and completes within a wink of an eye.
- Work well on 8000+ different devices, including OnePlus 8/7/6/5/4/3/2/One, 8T/7T/6T/5T/4T/3T/2T, etc., and iPhone 12/11/11 Pro(Max), iPhone X/XS/XR/XS Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, etc.
How to transfer files from OnePlus to iPhone with Transfer for Mobile:
Step 1. Run the OnePlus to iPhone Transfer tool
Run MobiKin Transfer for Mobile, the best OnePlus to iPhone data transfer tool on the computer, and you will see the window as follows. After that, you are required to connect your OnePlus and iPhone with the computer via USB cables, respectively.
Step 2. Confirm the source and destination devices
After the devices' connection, the main interface will turn up as below. You can use the "Flip" button to switch the places of the two phones and make sure the OnePlus phone is the source one.
Step 3. Transfer data from OnePlus to iPhone
All the transferable file categories are listed in the middle. Check your wanted files and tap on "Start Copy" to initiate the transfer. During the process, do not disconnect either device, and you will be notified when it is done.
Want to transfer WhatsApp data from OnePlus to iPhone? Refer to the post: how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone?
- iPhone to Motorola: 5 Easy Ways to Transfer Data from iPhone to Moto
- How to Transfer Contacts from Computer to iPhone?
The Move to iOS app developed by Apple is also an excellent solution for your OnePlus to iPhone data transfer. It allows you to migrate data like bookmarks, messages, contacts, photos (from Camera Roll), mail accounts, calendars from other devices to iPhone.
However, it requires you to reset the iPhone device, which will inevitably delete all data on the iPhone. Therefore, this method is more suitable for a newly purchased iPhone that does not store any data. Then, how do I transfer files from OnePlus to my iPhone via Move to iOS?
- Install the launch the Move to iOS app on both the OnePlus phone and iPhone.
- Set up your iPhone and when you get into the "App & Data" page, choose "Move Data from Android" to continue.
- On your OnePlus phone, run the Move to iOS app and tap "Continue". Then, agree to the terms and conditions, and tap "Next".
- Tap on "Continue" on the iPhone, and you can see a generated 12-digit code appear on the phone screen.
- Enter the code on the OnePlus phone, and the two phones will now be connected.
- On the OnePlus phone, select the type of data you would like to transfer and tap "Next". Then, the transfer process should begin instantly.
Some people also like to use Google account to transfer data from the OnePlus device to iPhone. To use this method, you need first to create a backup of your OnePlus phone in Google Drive and then log in to the same Google account on the iPhone to restore the backed-up data to the iPhone from Google Drive.
- On your OnePlus phone, launch the Google Drive app, and log in with your Google account.
- On the main screen of the Drive, tap on "+" > "Upload", select your desired content, and upload them to Google Drive.
- In your new iPhone, run the installed Google Drive app and sign in to the same account you used on the OnePlus phone.
- Hit on the "Restore" option in the Google Drive window, and all backed-up data will be restored to the iPhone.
- How to Fix OnePlus Switch Not Working [with FAQs & an Alternative]
- Guide to Transfer Data from Motorola to iPhone
* How to transfer contacts from OnePlus to iPhone?
- On your OnePlus phone, open the "Settings" > "Contacts" app, and go to the left of the screen to click the three-dot icon to follow "Import/Export" > "Export to SIM card".
- Pull out the SIM card from the OnePlus phone, and insert it into the iPhone.
- On your iPhone. go to "Settings" > "Contacts" and tap "Import SIM contacts".
* How to transfer photos, music, and videos from OnePlus to iPhone?
- Connect your OnePlus phone to the computer and save photos, music, and videos from the phone to the computer.
- Install the latest version of iTunes on the computer, and then launch it.
- In the iTunes window, click "File" > "Add Folder to Library...", and browse your computer to find the music and videos that are exported from OnePlus, and transfer them to the iTunes library.
- Click on the iPhone icon under DEVICES to enter the iPhone control panel.
- Click "Music" > "Sync Music ", select your wanted music or playlists, and click "Apply".
- To transfer videos and photos via this method, you should go to click "Photos", "Movies, TV Shows" or other categories. Tick off your wanted photos and videos, and then click "Apply".
* How to transfer documents from OnePlus to iPhone?
If you want to bring your documents like DOC, Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, and more from your OnePlus to iPhone, using Dropbox is a good idea. You can upload the documents to Dropbox cloud, and then launch the Dropbox on your iPhone to new or edit the uploaded documents you want.
Well, it's time to end the discussion about how to transfer data from OnePlus to iPhone 12/11/Xs Max/X/8. We also believe that the above must have the best method that suits your needs. Although we have introduced a variety of free solutions, they all have great limitations.
Transfer for Mobile is the ideal choice for the fast processing of lossless data transfer between different devices. You only need to connect the device to the computer, and then select the type of data you want to transfer. You don't have to worry about losing any data. It has super compatibility, allowing you to move almost all data from OnePlus to iPhone in the easiest way.