How to Transfer Photos Between Motorola and Windows/Mac
Almost every cell phone brand develops its own management software such as Nokia PC Suite and Sony Ericsson PC Suite. Motorola is no exception. But many Motorola cell phone users complained that there are always other collateral apps when they install it, so it's necessary to find a better program to transfer files between the cell phone and computer.
MobiKin Motorola Photo Transfer (Windows & Mac)is highly recommended here for your reference. With the help of the software, you can copy all your photos on Motorola to your computer or from the computer to the cell phone. And it is friendly and secure which will not force you to download other useless applications. In addition to photos, other data on your Motorola cell phone like contacts, messages, videos, music can all be synced between your device and PC. Furthermore, all Android devices like Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Huawei, ZTE and so forth can be compatible with the useful software.
To help you accomplish the syncing process more quickly and smoothly, we will show you the steps to perform the program in the following parts, so stay tuned with us. Choose a version that matches your computer and install it on you PC. We will be presenting the instructions of Windows version. Now let's begin.
Tips to Transfer Photos Between Motorola and Computer
1. Link your Motorola cell phone to the computer and run the transfer software. Then you can enable the USB debugging before you take any action, otherwise the program cannot identify your device.
After that, tick "USB debugging opened" and click "Next" to install USB driver. Then you can use the software to start moving the photos between your Motorola phone and PC freely.
2. When the program finishes scanning your cell phone, the information of it will be divided into the folders on top of the window as follow:
Then you can select the file "Photo" and click "Phone Gallery" on the left sidebar. The pictures will be shown on the right panel for you to preview.
3. Now you can mark those you want to transfer by clicking "Import" or "Export" to sync the photos between your Motorola and computer easily.
- Import pictures to Motorola: Click on "Import" button and select the wanted images from your computer to move them to your device easily;
- Export photos to computer: Check all the pictures that you want to move and hit on "Export" to sync and save them on the PC.
Besides, other data like contacts, music, videos, books and more can be moved from cell phone to computer or from computer to the phone as well.
Note: Make sure you have opened the USB debugging so that you can install the USB driver on the computer. With this powerful transfer assistant, you are able to sync all the files you like between Motorola and computer. So download the program by clicking the icons below.