[Solved] How to Recover Deleted Photos/Videos from HTC One/M/Desire/U12/U11?
The continuous optimization of the smartphone's camera is always impressive. As an HTC user, have you lost your pictures before being too late to keep a copy of them onto your computer? Typically, you organize the photo album when the Android internal storage is full. But you delete some cherished images unintentionally afterward.
Soon, HTC photo recovery will naturally be a topic you want to explore. Undeleting pics on an HTC phone can be a cinch nowadays. Here, before delving into how to recover deleted photos from HTC, let's gather some of the situations that could cause photo loss on your phone.
Part 1: Scenarios that May Lead to Photo Loss on HTC Phones
To simply put, you may lose your HTC/Android photos because (of):
- You forget to back up your phone before factory reset it.
- Unsafe ejection of SD cards from the memory slots.
- Virus infection on the SD card.
- SD card corrupted.
- Accidental deletion.
- Android version update.
- Accidentally formatting your phone without creating a backup in advance.
- Power failure.
So, after you lost the desired photos from your HTC phone's internal memory or SD card, your first priority is to get them back. To counter this, we will discuss three workable ways in the following to recover deleted photos from HTC phones with or without backup.
You May Also Need:
- In-depth Guide on How to Transfer Photos from HTC to PC
- How to Recover Data from Android Phone with Broken Screen?
Part 2: How to Recover Photos from HTC Phone with Doctor for Android
So you deleted your HTC photos unwittingly and want to get a reliable and effective way to fetch your stuff on a crash basis. As you are anxious to search for backups, only to find that there was no backup at all.
That doesn't matter! MobiKin Doctor for Android (Win and Mac) is the best at dealing with the scenario. This utility enables you to preview and select what you want and make HTC data recovery without any backup. Thanks to its high success rate and overall performance, it has become a strong player among Android data recovery programs.
Major features of MobiKin Doctor for Android:
- Recover deleted photos from HTC phone internal memory or SD Card directly.
- It also acts on data like music, videos, audio, contacts, SMS, call logs, documents, and more.
- Let you preview all the deleted and existing photos before recovery.
- It features ease of use, precise scan, lossless recovery, etc.
- Perform tasks on various Android devices, including HTC One M10, One M9W, One M9, One M8, HTC Desire 626, Desire A9191, Desire S510e, U12/U11/U10/U9, A3366, A3360, A3380, A510c, HTC Hero, HTC Touch, etc.
- It always safeguards your privacy.
How to recover deleted photos from HTC using MobiKin Doctor for Android?
Step 1. Run the tool and link HTC to a computer
Download and install the tool on your computer. Launch it and connect HTC to this computer via a USB cable. Next, enable the USB debugging on HTC. After that, the software will detect the phone automatically.
Step 2. Let the program scan your HTC photos
On the main interface of the screen, choose "Photos" and click "Next" to let the software run a scan on your device.
Note: If the photos you desire cannot be totally scanned out, they are probably in the HTC phone's memory. And you may need to root your phone (referring to the guide on the program interface) for a deep scan.
Step 3. Select and recover deleted photos from HTC
The scanning result will take you to a new screen with all pictures displayed. Preview and mark the photos you want before clicking "Recover" to save the items on your computer.
To further improve the success rate of picture recovery, you'd better stop using your HTC phone after photo loss and then recover the missing items with this professional software.
Part 3: How to Retrieve Deleted Photos on HTC from HTC Backup
HTC devices come with a back & reset feature, allowing its users to make backups and restore what they need in certain cases. If luckily, you have run a backup before with it, you can access the backup from your Google account and make HTC photo recovery without any trouble.
Here, note that the previously stored data on HTC will be overwritten while restoring the pics from the HTC backup.
How to retrieve deleted photos on HTC One M8/Desire 626/U12/U11 from HTC backup?
- Open the HTC backup app.
- Go to "System" or "Backup & Reset".
- Then search for "Restore from HTC Backup" and tap it.
- Wait until the backup is restored.
- What to Do If I Cannot View Pictures in Android Gallery?
- 7 Ways to Transfer Photos/Pictures from Computer to Phone (iOS & Android)
Part 4: How to Get Deleted Pictures Back on HTC Phone from Google
You can also try to get deleted pictures back on HTC from Google servers where you have backed them up. That is, if you have kept a backup of HTC images on Google Drive or Google Photos and deleted them in less than 60 days, just conduct the HTC picture recovery as follows.
> Retrieve HTC Deleted Photos from Google Drive
- Launch Google Drive on your HTC phone.
- Click the "Menu" icon.
- Go to the "Trash" folder.
- Check all the deleted pictures there.
- Select your wanted photos to restore.
- Tap the "Restore" button. (Google Drive doesn't work on Android? Here are the fixes)
> Recover Deleted Photos on HTC from Google Photos
- Run Google Photos on your HTC device after you download and install it.
- Tap the three-dash icon.
- Touch Trash and go to the Recycle Bin.
- Choose the photos you wish to restore.
- Click the "undo" icon to get back all the HTC deleted photos.
Words in the End
Having said all of the above, we can reach the following conclusion:
- It is wise to make a regular backup for your HTC mobile phone in response to the trouble caused by the possible data loss risks.
- You can restore photos from either HTC backup or Google service if you have had a backup before. But the former will thereby cover all your existing mobile content.
- If you are not sure if the backup available contains missing pictures or there is no backup, don't hesitate to choose MobiKin Doctor for Android. It can bring you a happy ending without a doubt.
Finally, if you find other ways to retrieve deleted photos on HTC effectively or have any queries, please leave a comment below.
HTC Data Recovery - How to Recover Deleted Data from HTC Phone?
How to Transfer Files from HTC to Mac in 5 Efficient Ways?
6 Astounding Methods to Transfer Data from HTC to Samsung
All My Photos Disappeared from My Android? 5 Fixes Here!
3 Ways to Save Photos from WhatsApp to Android Gallery