How to Permanently Remove Android Apps
- Download batches of apps to your Android phone to pick out your favorite one? After that, you might need to delete all those unused apps from your Android phone.
- Simply want to permanently delete apps on Android phone since you don't want your personal information like login account to be leaked. Or you simply want to erase everything from your Android phone since you want to replace this old device.
Related: How to Deal with Old Mobile Devices
Actually, in our daily life, there are many cases when you need to delete files like apps, contacts, messages, photos and many more from your Android device. Well, you might say, that can't be more easier! Just open the wanted tab and delete them one by one. But it would be a little troublesome and time-consuming to delete batches of files within the device. And what's more, it is barely impossible to permanently remove Android apps using this way, since such deleted files can be easily recovered as long as get a powerful data recovery program.
Now, with this MobiKin Eraser for Android (Windows/Mac) software, you can delete apps on Android phone once and for all. This professional program allows you to selectively or wholly clean up any unwanted files from Android device, including apps, contacts, messages, videos, photos and many more. Files deleted with this software will have chance of being recovered, so your deleted files won't be recovered under whatever circumstances. Best of all, all devices of Android operating system can be perfectly supported by this software. So what are you waiting for? Just download the right version of this software and give it a try by yourself!
Guide to Permanently Delete Apps on Android
Step 1. Link your Android phone to the computer via the USB cord and open the installed software on the computer.
Step 2. Select the mode of Erase All Data on the main interface to go on. (Note: The current version supports this only one Erase All Data mode, so you had better make a phone backup of the important files beforehand. But the software will get improved in the coming versions.)
Step 3. Then on the pop-up window, hit the OK option to continue the process.
Words in The End:
If you only want to bulk delete apps on Android, instead of making them disappear once and for all, you can actually have a try of this MobiKin Assistant for Android or Assistant for Android (Mac Version) software. As an all-in-one data backup assistant for Android devices which enables you to freely transfer files between Android and computer and manage Android files on the computer, it also allows you to bulk remove Android apps in one click, as well other unwanted files. Below are the free trial versions of this software:
This professional program also boasts of a simple user interface. Detailed user guide is as follows;
- Open the installed software on the computer and link Android phone to the computer via the USB cord.
- If required, you should enable USB debugging on your device. If not, just skip to the next step.
- Now, you will reach a main interface where all file folders are arranged on the main interface.
- Enter the Apps tab to preview more detailed file information, tick out the apps as wanted and then hit the Uninstall option to delete them from Android device within simple clicks.