Top 6 iPod Recovery Software to Recover Deleted Files on iPod Flexibly
The news that the iPod has been discontinued recently has aroused heated discussion again. Once a fashionable and popular music player, iPod has brought us too many memorable moments. Veteran iPod users may have stored some songs or photos in it. Well, if the items are lost on account of accidental deletion or for other reasons, it is a decent move to find a reliable iPod recovery software. Are you trying to do the same? Just read on because this page deserves your attention.
Before we delve into the top iPod touch restore software, let's figure out some most common iPod data loss scenarios:
- Accidental file deletion.
- iPod won't sync with iTunes unexpectedly.
- Improper handling of your iPod.
- iPod volume format - "Unknown".
- iPod gets stuck or frozen in recovery mode.
- Files corruption on your device.
- You just did a factory reset on iPod.
- Incorrect capacity is reported.
- Malware or virus infection.
- Accidental removal of the battery.
Click to Learn:
- 4 Methods to Back Up iPod touch/classic/nano without iTunes
- 5 Ultimate Methods to Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone 13/12/11/Xs Max/8/7
As an iPod recovery tool for the top list, MobiKin Doctor for iOS features easy connection, ease of navigation, quick scan, different recovery modes, and non-destructive recovery. When connecting your device to a PC or Mac, it enables you to recover deleted files on the iPod touch according to your personalized needs. It can analyze various data types on your iPod touch and take on the outcome for easy preview and selective recovery.
Overview of this iPod data recovery software:
- Two recovery modes to recover deleted files from iPod touch with or without backup.
- Newly retrieved data won't overwrite the current items on the iPod touch when recovering from the iTunes backup file.
- The recoverable data types: photos, videos, call logs, messages, contacts, notes, calendars, reminders, voice memos, etc.
- Allow you to preview the iPod data before a selective recovery.
- Compatible with almost all iDevices, including iPod touch 7/6/5/4/3/2/1, and all generations of iPhone & iPad.
iPod file recovery software free download:
Selectively recover deleted files on iPod touch via Doctor for iOS:
Step 1. Connect your iPod to your computer
Open the program on a computer after you download and install it. Go for "Recover from iOS Device". Next, connect your iPod touch to the computer via a USB cord. Then, let the tool identify your device following the on-screen prompt.
Step 2. Preview and mark the lost iPod files
Choose the data types you want to recover. Then click "Start Scan" before you can preview all the detailed files on the program interface.
Step 3. Recover data from iPod touch
Choose your wanted files from the right of the page and click "Recover to Computer" to recover lost/deleted files from the iPod touch.
Have a backup of your iPhone on iTunes? This iTunes backup extractor enables you to recover data on the iPod touch from the backup selectively. (Directions: Choose "Recover from iTunes Backup File" from its screen > select the iTunes backup file > tap "Start Scan" > pick the data types > hit "Start Scan" again > mark your desired files > click "Recover to Computer".)
- 100% safe and virus free.
- Free trial available.
- Not free.
1. iPhone Data Recovery
- iPhone Data Recovery is one of the best iPod touch data recovery programs to recover lost data from iPod, iCloud/iTunes backup.
- Work for photos, videos, contacts, call history, texts, notes, reminders, calendars, voice memos, voicemail, safari bookmarks, Whatsapp data, etc.
- Restore from 19+ different formats and export around 8 formats.
- Easily recover various data from iPod lost due to different reasons.
- Intuitive and sleek interface.
- Thorough scan and speedy recovery.
- Its free version has fewer features.
2. Disk Drill
- Disk Drill also lets you recover files from an Android SD card or computer's hard disk.
- Extra free disk tools are offered.
- Free and paid iPod music recovery software.
- Support iPod touch/shuffle/nano/classic.
- Two scanning options.
- Multiple view options.
- Let you recover unlimited numbers of files.
- Offer no phone number to call for support.
- iPod Activation Lock Bypass: How to Remove Activation Lock on iPod touch?
- Forgot iPod Password? 5 Easy Ways to Unlock iPod touch without Password.
3. Recoverit Data Recovery
- Recoverit Data Recovery, free iPod touch 7/6/5/4/3/2 restore software, puts a 100MB limit on iOS data recovery (Its Premium Version is also available).
- Recover messages, videos, photos, documents, contacts, and call history from the iOS device.
- Fully functional on all Windows and PC computers.
- Up to 96% recovery rate.
- Support multiple file formats.
- Simple design and quick recovery.
- A bit slow.
- The recovered files may refuse to open due to corruption.
- Limit the recovery size.
4. EaseUS MobiSaver
- Although it isn't a free iPod recovery program, EaseUS MobiSaver lets you get deleted data back in one piece.
- Recover common data types from iPod/iPhone/iPad, covering messages, videos, photos, call history, etc.
- Three recovery modes are supported - Recovery from iDevice, iCloud/iTunes backup. (Can I transfer iTunes music to Android?)
- Flexible plans are available.
- Fast scan and easy preview.
- Multilanguage support - English, German and Arabic.
- Only work for iPod touch (4th, 5th, 6th).
- Limited functions on its free trial.
5. Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone
- In addition to being a great iPod photo recovery software, Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone also gives you the option to recover non-media files, including social apps, with a few clicks.
- Restore data from iOS devices and iCloud backup files.
- Recover items from encrypted iTunes backup.
- Advanced scan and fast recovery.
- Minimal performance degradation.
- Regain missing or accidentally deleted data with a high success rate.
- It may not be good at handling large files.
Words in the End
After the introduction of the 6 products above, it's your turn now. Well, which product is your favorite? Frankly, you can include their general overview, strengths, and weaknesses in your assessment. Finally, we recommend that you save the recovered content on your computer or transfer files from your PC to your iPhone or Android phone for preservation if you're with an aging iPod touch.