10 Best iPod Transfer Software Help Transfer Files from iPod to PC/Mac Easily
Are you looking for software or apps to transfer music from iPod to Windows/Mac computer? Generally, for those who want to know about iPod transfer software, they may know a little bit about iTunes. Alright, it is not the preferred tool for multiple reasons, though it is officially owned by Apple. Well, practical functions and great UE might be the key factors for picking iPod data transfer software.
Today, we will glean the top 10 iPhone/iPad/iPod transfer software here. You can choose a suitable one to better copy data between iPod and computer or manage your iPod content like music, videos, photos, eBooks, apps, etc.
MobiKin Assistant for iOS (Win and Mac) could be the most outstanding iPod transfer software. This utility is tailored to transfer and manage iPod/iPhone/iPad data in a personalized manner. It is loved by hundreds of thousands of iOS users and is hailed as the best software to transfer music from iPod to a computer. Ah, do you know what makes it so good?
- Transfer data between iPod/iPhone/iPad and computer smoothly.
- Support processing 14+ data types, including music, SMS, photos, videos, eBooks, notes, Safari Bookmarks, voice memos, podcasts, ringtones, etc.
- Back up & restore data between iPod/iPhone/iPad and iTunes.
- Sever as a great iOS file manager to control your iDevice data on computers directly.
- Install and uninstall an iDevice apps on a computer.
Next, let's take the transfer of music from iPod to computer as an example to illustrate how it works:
Step 1. Download and install the program on your computer. Launch it and use a USB cable to link your iPod to the computer. Then follow the instruction to get your Pod recognized by the program.
Step 2. Now, various data types will be on the left panel of the program interface. From here, select "Music" and preview all the specific items on the right.
Step 3. Choose your wanted music files and tap "Export" from the top menu to save the content on this computer.
- Save the exported data in the proper format without affecting its quality.
- Well polished interface, pretty easy to use, and fast running.
- Work for both Windows and Mac computers.
- Run smoothly on various iOS devices, containing iPod touch 5/4/3/2, iPod shuffle 4/3/2/1, iPod classic 3/2, iPod nano 6/5/4/3/2, as well as all models of iPhone and iPad.
- It never spies on your privacy.
- It's a paid program, but with a free trial.
You May Need:
Despite not the best free iPod transfer software, iTunes can back up and restore iOS devices in general, by which you can transfer some content from one iPod to another. Furthermore, you can take control over your device on your computer with it, too.
- Rip music from CDs to the iTunes Library.
- Automatically or manually sync iPod music.
- Edit album cover art, lyrics, etc.
- iCloud integration.
- Apple Music streaming services.
- Limited file format supported.
- Non-incremental backup.
- Taking up too much RAM.
Tips: Sometimes, you may encounter iPod not sync with iTunes. Click here for fixes if necessary.
Is there any free software to transfer files from iPod to PC? Of course, iTools can be one of them. It allows you to manage various iPod/iPhone/iPad data through a clear interface, aside from content transfer.
- Make ringtones and then move them to your iPod.
- Uninstall apps to speed up iPod touch for PC/Mac.
- Free to use.
- Simple and clean interface.
- Excellent screen recording for iDevices.
- It is quite slow to load.
- Doesn't offer access to iTunes.
With the aid of iTunes, PodTrans can transfer iPod data to/from your computer in an easy manner. This iPod data transfer software is easy to operate, but it hasn't been updated for a long time.
- Have control over movies, TV shows, audiobooks, etc.
- Free software to transfer files from iPod to PC.
- Enable you to drag & drop music onto iPod.
- Supports all generation of iPod.
- Freeware to import and export music to/from iPod.
- UI is not intuitive enough.
- It cannot work on iPhones and iPads.
- It requires iTunes to work.
You May Also Like:
- How to Clear App Cookies on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- [Solved] How to Transfer Music Files from iPod to Android Phone?
Initially a great freeware, SharePod is now monetized by MacroPlant. With this iPod music transfer software, you can select which playlists you want and click "Start Auto Transfer" to quickly move the songs over to iTunes.
- Slick US design.
- Music editing on your iPod collection.
- Restore the database on your iPod device.
- No installation required.
- Support ratings and playlists.
- Some iOS devices are not supported.
- Hard to perform certain functions.
As one of the best Alternatives to Sharepod mentioned above, MediaMonkey is capable of syncing and managing data on most Apple devices. It also makes its reputation on its advanced tagging management feature.
- Play, organize and convert your music.
- An active community of coders makes custom skins and tweaks.
- You have plenty of ways to enjoy iPod tunes.
- Advanced library management.
- Auto-DJ and party mode.
- Rip CD or DVD.
- Its browser window is limited.
- No podcasting.
6. CopyTrans Manager
CopyTrans Manager facilitates to copy many kinds of songs between iPod and computer without bringing iTunes in. This iPod transfer software also concentrates on iCloud photo management and music library syncing for iOS devices.
- Simple syncing and managing interface.
- Build-in iPod music player.
- Constant and solid updates.
- Supports the latest firmware.
- Includes built-in player.
- Fast and light on resources.
- Miss some functions from iTunes.
- Doesn't work with large files.
7. Syncios iPod Transfer
Syncios iPod Transfer is able to transfer music from an old iPod to the new one directly and get the items onto a PC with ease. This iPod data transfer software works for a wide range of data types other than music files.
- Work well on almost all Apple and Android devices.
- Keep both data quality while performing file migration.
- Carry out full backups.
- Free audio converter.
- The file quality may be compromised.
- It freezes several times while you navigate the interface.
- It may take a long time to load.
Although this iPod music transfer software is a bit pricey, Tunesgo delivers an array of tools that make iPod data transfer and management without any trouble.
- Simple user interface.
- Burn music to CD.
- Offer multiple options for downloading free media files.
- Access music across multiple devices.
- Repair missing music tags.
- Easy backup functionality.
- Can have connection issues.
- Sporadic support.
- Less intuitive than other tools like iTunes.
9. SyncBird Pro
SyncBird Pro comes with multiple features and is completely free. It can keep iPod library music ratings, playlists, and other info intact after the transfer.
- Transfer iPod music to/from computer without iTunes.
- Sync iPod with multiple iTunes libraries on various PCs/Macs.
- Works for all generations of iPod devices.
- Modern UI design.
- Add new songs to iPod without erasing existing ones.
- It cannot fix missing album cover art, lyrics, etc.
- Its new version is without an iPod converter.
- Clunky controls at times.
OK, we have set out 10 great bits of iPod transfer software in this post. Among others, MobiKin Assistant for iOS is surely the most anticipated iPod data transfer software. You can get this great program below to transfer data from iPod to PC/Mac with little effort.
Plus, it has been widely praised for its excellent features on iOS data management as well as standout performance. So, it will live up to your expectations.