How to Install Apps on Android
There are billions of different applications on the market for Android users. Various types of apps can offer you diverse functions that allow you to make full use of your device. Our life become colorful and more convenient because of the apps. For example, people can use the alarm clock apps to help themselves to get up easily, calendar apps to make schedule, music players to enjoy songs you like and so on. Moreover, there are also many apps that can help manage files. For example, the bluetooth managers can help you manage bluetooth well; task manager enables you to manage processes of various apps with no hassle; WIth apps for lyrics, you can easily find the words of songs; And you can also play free Android games or some brain buster games to kill time; GPS apps allow you to find where you are now even in the strange city.
One word, you may need to download and install many apps on your Android phones and it is not easy to install and manage these apps. In order to solve the problem, here we will recommend you a professional and powerful software that can make it a piece of cake for Android users to install and manage Android applications on Mac or Windows computer. The software is MobiKin Android App Manager for Windows or MobiKin Android App Manager for Mac, which has been tested for many times to meet people's needs. Here is the introduction of the software.
- The software is designed for Android users so it can be compatible with almost all brands of Android phones like Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Huawei, and ZTE, etc. By the way, it can also support all generations of Android operating system from Android 2.0 to Android 5.0 or later.
- You are able to install, uninstall or export many applications to computer as you like within several clicks and minutes.
- It can also transfer files like contacts, SMS messages, videos, photos and books on your Android phone to PC/Mac.
There are two versions available here and you can download the free trial version to have a try!
Guide to Install Apps on Android at One Batch
Step 1. Download the Software and Open the USB Debugging
Download and install the software on computer and then connect the device to your computer with a USB cable. Then you can open the USB debugging by following the instructions below. If you did this before, you can skip to the next step directly.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Go to "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Go to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Go to "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
Step 2. Detect and Scan Files
Then you will see an interface like this with many options on the left panel and the main parameters on the right panel. All files will be displayed as different options.
Step 3. Install Applications
Click on the Apps option and then the User Apps on the left panel to preview all the applications that you installed on your Android phone. Then you can click on the Install button to install many applications you like with no hassle.
You can also mark the wanted apps on the right panel and then hit the Export button to transfer them to computer or click on the Uninstall button to delete them at one batch.