Top 9 Samsung Unlock Software: Unlock Your Samsung Phones with Ease
Setting a password for a Samsung phone is an action for many people, which can prevent unauthorized access from others. However, sometimes you may forget the password, PIN code, or get a used Samsung phone with a fingerprint. At this point, you probably lose access to your device or even run into the same issue with your SIM card. So, most of you would naturally look for a desirable Samsung unlock tool to bypass Samsung locks.
Today, we are here to show you 9 best Samsung unlock software and services. You'll have an in-depth understanding by referring to their overviews, advantages, disadvantages, and prices. OK, here we go now.
Cannot remember your password, pattern, or PIN code? Knocked out of your newly bought second-hand Samsung phone? Want to safely unlock and access your phone in a short time? All these can be easily resolved by the best Samsung unlock tool - Android Unlock.
It can quickly and securely unlock all kinds of Samsung phone locks. With its great performance and reasonable price, it has accumulated nearly a million fans in the past few years.
Notice: Generally, it'll wipe away your Samsung data while bypassing its locks. However, for part of Samsung and LG models, it'll do the job with on data loss. Further, there is no safe and easy-to-use Samsung unlock tool on the market that unlocks all devices without erasing their content.
Key features of Android Unlock:
- Safely remove 4 types of Android locks, covering password, pattern, PIN code, and fingerprints.
- Bypass locked Android phones in minutes.
- Run smoothly on various Windows PCs.
- Works well with mainstream Android devices like Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9/S8/S7/S6/S5/S4, Galaxy Note series, as well as LG, Huawei, Xiaomi, Lenovo, Motorola, OnePlus, etc.
- It can fully protect your privacy.
Easy steps on how to unlock Samsung Galaxy/Galaxy Note via Android Unlock:
Step 1. Install and open Android Unlock on your computer. Open the program and select "Unlock" from its interface. Then connect your locked Samsung phone to the computer through a USB cable.
Step 2. Tap "Start" to begin the unlocking process. Next, follow the pop-up steps on the program interface to put your Samsung phone into the "Download" mode.
Step 3. Once the device is in this mode, the software will download a recovery package to your device. Just wait for the process to complete.
Step 4. At the sight of the prompt "Remove Password Completed" on the interface, you can now get access to your Samsung phone and use it without hassle.
- Unlock some Samsung/LG phones with on data loss, including most Samsung SM, GT, SPH, SCH, SGH series, etc.
- It has an extremely high success rate for unlocking Android devices.
- Modern and intuitive interface.
- Easy to operate.
It's not a free program.
- Start from 39.95/year. (7-day money-back guarantee.)
People Also Like:
1. Android Device Manager
Android Device Manager (also called Find My Device), a Samsung network unlock tool, is free of charge from Google. As a great Android phone manager, it is straightforward to use and functions well when you log into your Google account. It can be utilized on any Samsung phone or Windows computer.
- Compatible with your Android Watch. too.
- It also works to remote wipe, track location, and remote alarm.
- No SMS commands.
- GPS cannot be enabled remotely.
2. Galaxy S Unlock
Aiming at unlocking Samsung Galaxy SIM and passcode, Galaxy S Unlock is compatible with overall Samsung models. After you connect the device to a computer that had the software installed, it'll begin to download the package and unlock the phone. Once done, you will be allowed to enter a new code and use the Samsung as a brand new handset.
- Completely harmless.
- Recover 100% info without factory reset.
- Ask for a bunch of permissions.
- Couldn't get it to work with some Samsung versions.
3. KingoRoot – Unlocking Software
It seems that this Samsung phone unlocking software is designed to root Android phones. Yet, it also delivers functions to unlock your Samsung bootloader, remove its passcode, PIN, pattern, and fingerprints. It conducts tasks by automatically downloading the USB driver matched with Samsung at first when it is connected to a computer.
- Speed up phones' performance.
- Multi-functional fixer for Samsung.
- It also comes with an Android version.
- Complex operation steps.
- Require unlocked boot loader.
- Potential security risks.
You May Need:
You can also make use of FreeUnlocks to unlock Samsung online. You'll receive a remotely-generated code and unlock your Samsung phone rapidly. As one of the best Samsung Galaxy S unlock tool, it works with the major Samsung models, as well as phones like Sony, LG, Huawei, Motorola, etc. Its customer service is great as it responds to inquiries quickly.
- You can use this Galaxy unlocker on the network directly.
- It won't cause damage to your Samsung phone.
- It's not free, though its name suggests it is.
- Refunds might be a bit of a hassle if it doesn't work.
- Prices vary according to different Samsung models.
As another Samsung network unlock tool, Unlockunit can remove Samsung locks in an easy and quick manner. While entering your Samsung IMEI, you should pay for the service and will receive the unlock code at once. It serves more than 200 countries across the world and ensures refunds for its users who fail to unlock phones with it.
- 24/7 support if you have any questions.
- Receive a code to input directly into Samsung.
- It also works on iPhone devices.
- Its unlocking interface is somewhat confusing.
- Expensive (prices vary depending upon the network and Samsung models).
6. Miracle Samsung Unlock
Samsung unlocker software allows its users to perform multiple tasks like Samsung phone erasing, screen unlock, FRP removal, account unlock, bootloader unlock, factory reset, IMEI repair, etc. This tool is lightweight. It's free to download but requires credits to work.
- No need for flash.
- No warranty void.
- Support unlimited PC.
- It only works on Android 4 to 9.0 currently.
- Some Samsung may not work in DM mode and thus fail to unlock.
- You have to purchase numbers of credits hinging on the phone models (1 USD/credit).
7. iMyFone LockWiper
Apart from handling any kind of screen lock like face ID, fingerprint, PIN, pattern, password, iMyFone LockWiper also make a figure in regard to expelling Reactivation Lock/FRP LOCK from various phones. This Samsung unlocking software offers different solutions depending on the specific phone brands.
- Compatible to run with various Samsung models.
- Unlock multiple screen locks for Samsung devices quickly.
- Factory reset Samsung when unlocking.
- Its free trial doesn't offer any features.
- Basic Plan: $39.95 for 1 year.
- Family Plan: $59.95.
The last software to unlock Samsung phones we mention here is PhoneRescue. It can unlock Samsung phone locks like password, pattern, PIN code, and fingerprints, removing them with absolute ease. Again, it can also help you recover your lost Samsung data, including contacts, pictures, music, videos, and so on.
- Unlock Samsung with a high success rate.
- Totally safe without invading your privacy.
- It's pricey compared with its counterparts.
- Start from $49.99 (1-year license)
In the End
Going through the page, we can clearly draw a conclusion that Android Unlock could be the most dependable Samsung unlock tool. It is affordable, safe to use, fast to unlock, helping you effectively unlock all kinds of phone locks. Besides, its huge user base speaks for itself, too.
Want to get an exceptionally awesome experience from the program? Just give it a download and have a go now.