6 Smart Strategies for Screen Mirroring Android to PC with/without USB
As the world evolves, technology continues to advance with new and amazing features. One of these is the ability to stream an Android phone to a computer. It is especially useful for people who want to display their phone's content on a larger screen for better visibility or sharing. Well, in this article, we will be discussing six methods for screen mirroring Android to PC. Now, let's start with the simplest, safest, and most stable one.
- Way 1: How to Screen Mirror Android to PC via Screen Mirror
- Way 2: How to Mirror Android to PC with AirDroid
- Way 3: How to Share Android Screen to PC Using Scrcpy
- Way 4: How to Stream Android to PC via Vysor
- Way 5: How to Mirror Android Screen on PC via Mobizen
- Way 6: How to Share Phone Screen with PC via TeamViewer
Do you need to cast your Android phone to a PC when you don't have a smooth and fast network environment? Will 3rd-party trusted tool with additional features make you feel good? OK, in this section, we will show you the most reliable tool - Screen Mirror. As a top-ranking software in the field of remote control loved by hundreds of countless folks, it enjoys some excellent characteristics.
Impressive features about Screen Mirror:
- Screen mirroring Android to PC seamlessly.
- Let you play mobile games and conveniently manage social apps on Android from a computer.
- Additional feature: Transfer data from PC to Android.
- Stream in-app displays and audio to a conferencing program.
- Play functions on a broad range of Android devices, including Samsung, Xiaomi, OPPO, Google, Sony, Motorola, LG, OnePlus, ZTE, etc.
- It won't disclose your privacy.
How to mirror Android screen on PC via USB using Screen Mirror?
Step 1. Run the program and connect Android to PC
Install and run Screen Mirror on a computer after the free download. Connect your Android phone to the computer via USB. Afterward, choose your device as prompted and select "Transfer files".
Step 2. Turn on USB debugging on Android
Get into your phone's "Setting" > "About phone" > "Software information". Next, opt for the "Developer option" by tapping "Build number" seven times. Then, return to "Settings" to enable USB debugging on your Android device after the USB is linked.
Step 3. Get Screen Mirror APK on Android
Grant the utility and let it show items on its top window. After that, press "Turn on" to get the Screen Mirror .apk on your Android phone/tablet.
Step 4. Screen mirror Android to PC
As the Android screen will be cast to your computer successfully, you can access and manipulate Android apps on this PC without delay.
- 8 Best Screen Share Apps to Share Screen or Control Your Device Remotely
- How to Screen Share Mac with iPad or the Other Way Around [6 Creative Ways]
AirDroid can be used to share files, read notifications, missed calls, and call logs, coupled with performing Android screen share to PC. However, the remote connection is for premium accounts, and your security might be compromised. Learn how to cast Android screen on a laptop/desktop with AirDroid:
- Download and install AirDroid for free from Google Play.
- Sign up now before tapping "Sign In" to go further.
- Press the "My Device" option to reveal Web IP Address Now".
- Run the AirDroid app on Android.
- Enter this URL that appeared from the browser of your computer.
- Tap the "Enable" option when a request to view all apps and notifications from your phone on this PC.
- Finally, you can control certain Android phone features from a larger screen.
Scrcpy makes it easy for you to view Android screens on PCs, Macs, and Linux-based devices. But this AirDroid alternative may take time to find a reputable site to download this tool. Moreover, although it is a free phone mirroring tool for Windows, it doesn't support audio forwarding, and you may come across a complicated initial installation.
Easy steps to cast Android screen to PC with Scrcpy:
- Get and extract the Scrcpy tool on Windows.
- Install the program and enable USB Debugging on Android from "Settings" > "Developer options".
- Link your phone to your PC via a USB cable.
- Touch "Allow USB Debugging" on your phone.
- On the computer, press "Ctrl+F" to mirror your phone in fullscreen instantly.
As one of the most desirable tools to help capture screenshots, record Android screens, run apps, and play Android mobile games on PC, Vysor can change the resolution of the mirrored device in its premium version. This program works on the condition of USB mirroring. And let's see how to mirror phone to PC without Internet via Vysor:
- Install Vysor on Android after you have it downloaded and installed.
- Link the cell phone to the PC with a USB cable.
- Start the Chrome browser and get the Vysor app for the system.
- Run through the Chrome applications, and a list of detected devices will be displayed.
- Click "Find Device" and tap the device name under the list; tap "OK" to commence.
People Also Ask:
- Android File Transfer for Windows: 7 Best Tools to Sync and Backup Android
- 10 Best Android Backup Apps without Root [Most People Don't Know]
Mobizen is a Vysor-like app that enables you to mirror from a browser, control your device remotely, transfer files from your PC, and more. Still, it has some disadvantages, including connectivity issues, two icons in its notification area, and a non-resizable window.
How to display/show Android screen on PC with Mobizen?
- Download and install Mobizen on your computer and Android device.
- Toggle on USB Debugging after the "Developer options" is enabled.
- Open the Mobizen Android app and log in to your account.
- Launch the software on Windows and choose between "USB" or "Wireless" before logging in.
- Tap "Start now" in the pop-up window to start the remote connection and screen sharing.
Working on both mobile data and Wi-Fi, TeamViewer lets you make a secured connection with 256-bit AES session encoding. It gives you the ability to view device information from a computer after remote connectivity. Yet, it requires working with a fast continuous internet connection and cannot share large files. (How to send large video files on Android?)
How to mirror Android to a laptop/desktop with USB via TeamViewer?
- Go to Google Play on Android and get "TeamViewer Host".
- Run the program and create a new account for login.
- Visit the login page on your PC via any browser and sign in to the account.
- At the sight of a list of synced devices, tap "Connect" nearby the device you share the screen from.
- Install and run the app on your PC after the download.
- When "Launch the TeamViewer" appears, press "OK".
- Give the software permission for screen sharing, and you'll see a prompt "Host will start capturing everything displayed on your screen".
- Click "Start Now" > "Don't Show Again" to start mirroring Android to PC right away.
Conclusion - Which is the Best Method for Screen Mirroring Android to PC?
- You can leverage AirDroid to fully control your Android phone on PC, but please get its Premium account first.
- Scrcpy is free to use on condition that you could find a trustworthy site to get it and endure its delayed installation.
- Despite being able to smoothly manipulate your Android device from your PC, Vysor cannot work for audio mirroring and is not user-friendly for beginners.
- Mobizen lets you cast Android to PC for free. Yet, it does not perform well in some of the details, like possible connectivity issues.
- If you don't need to transfer large files and have a smooth Internet connection, TeamViewer is a good bet.
- With the lightweight Screen Mirror, you can delight your double-screen life without latency and enjoy additional features like unrestricted data transmission.
Judging from the above, Screen Mirror is apparently the most desirable tool for screen mirroring Android to PC in all respects. So, just give this utility a download and have a go now.